Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-12-2014, 06:13 AM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
Now I may be going off on a limb here, and please don't ridicule me for this. It's a long shot but it might just work. But I get the slightest suspicion that basboonsays may be banned for spamming in the near future.

Sorry, ignore me, don't know what came over me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
02-12-2014, 06:32 AM
I do think the new spambot will have a short future at TTA, I have had a prophesy of this Yes

All hail GWG's prophesy, so it is written, so it is so...

Laugh out load

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
02-12-2014, 06:35 AM
Who is approving these new 'guests'?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
02-12-2014, 06:35 AM
(02-12-2014 06:13 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Now I may be going off on a limb here, and please don't ridicule me for this. It's a long shot but it might just work. But I get the slightest suspicion that basboonsays may be banned for spamming in the near future.

Sorry, ignore me, don't know what came over me.

[Image: 7b6249ac740bbc5686e33fa2b70cdb7fbc93e8db...1659af.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
02-12-2014, 08:29 AM
(01-12-2014 12:45 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(29-11-2014 04:45 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  Morning everybody who isn't covered in retard juice.

The system works. (y)

Can you please define "retard juice"??

Retard Juice is an immaterial substance, created when a mind that is One with Nothing projects it's thoughts to another mind with unbalenced qi due to hate.

They who are One with Nothing exude a thin emulsion of abject failure (negatively charged dark karma), stupidity (positively charged anti-kindness) and lazyness (the surfecant) through their heart pores which, when it comes into contact with an idea that is actually worth while, sticks to that idea.

I don't need to explain to you that objects are just solidified ideas.

So when retardation (any level of retardation will do but we can only observe the effect if the level of retardation is greater than three decaface-palms.) comes into contact with this substance, and it needs to come into contact with it for an idea to transfer through a machine covered with Dumbfuckery Emulsion it solidifies.

Now retardation isn't an idea but it has many of the same properties as an idea. Except it can't exist in soild form so when Retardation is codified via comunication it can only become tangible spiritually and spirtual things can't come into contact with ideas and so the terrific void of knowledge pulls the juice through the aethernet and onto the recievers face.

Simple really.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 4 users Like Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
02-12-2014, 08:33 AM
Simple!
02-12-2014, 09:45 AM
Stark truly is the Son of Seth! The Banhammer is alive and well Yes

Praise be the Starkmeister Smokin Worship Slaves

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
02-12-2014, 09:59 AM
I think I just heard the toilet flush again.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
02-12-2014, 10:29 AM
(02-12-2014 06:13 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Now I may be going off on a limb here, and please don't ridicule me for this. It's a long shot but it might just work. But I get the slightest suspicion that basboonsays may be banned for spamming in the near future.

Of course it looks obvious in hindsight but you have to think about the context in which this prediction was made. I sent out questionnaires, ran computer simulations all night and performed cutting edge statistic analysis to make this prediction.

I think I'm going to set myself up in business as a Big Data expert now.
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
02-12-2014, 10:43 AM
(02-12-2014 10:29 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  

Of course it looks obvious in hindsight but you have to think about the context in which this prediction was made. I sent out questionnaires, ran computer simulations all night and performed cutting edge statistic analysis to make this prediction.

I think I'm going to set myself up in business as a Big Data expert now.

Laugh out load I can't even Laugh out load

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post