Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
30-12-2014, 02:11 PM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
Stark, I’m glad it wasn’t a permaban. I honestly think Mr. Woof has some, shall we say, emotional and character issues beyond his control.

Anyway when he returns, and I don’t think he can keep away, I’m afraid he’s going to go right back to being Mr. Woe Is Me. Confused

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
30-12-2014, 02:14 PM
Stark's going on a power-mad rampage! Banning Woof for being Woof, end times, man, end times.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like houseofcantor's post
30-12-2014, 02:31 PM
(30-12-2014 02:11 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Stark, I’m glad it wasn’t a permaban. I honestly think Mr. Woof has some, shall we say, emotional and character issues beyond his control.

Anyway when he returns, and I don’t think he can keep away, I’m afraid he’s going to go right back to being Mr. Woe Is Me. Confused

Oh Smile Thank fuck it wasn't permanent. Shame, poor Woof is a bit of a geezer but I do like the old bugger.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
30-12-2014, 02:37 PM
(30-12-2014 02:11 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Anyway when he returns, and I don’t think he can keep away, I’m afraid he’s going to go right back to being Mr. Woe Is Me. Confused

Just think, he'll be able to oscillate between being unfairly rep'd and unfairly banned.

Let the good times roll.
Facepalm

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
30-12-2014, 02:39 PM
I wasn't gonna permaban a long time member like Woof just for throwing a hissy fit. I honestly think he needs the break more than anything. We can be an awful pack of wolves here sometimes.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 10 users Like Stark Raving's post
30-12-2014, 02:49 PM
(30-12-2014 02:11 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Stark, I’m glad it wasn’t a permaban. I honestly think Mr. Woof has some, shall we say, emotional and character issues beyond his control.

I can't wait for what muffs is going to say.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-12-2014, 02:54 PM
(30-12-2014 02:49 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  

Case in point. Dodgy

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
30-12-2014, 02:54 PM
(30-12-2014 02:49 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  

[Image: son-of-a-bitch.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
30-12-2014, 03:09 PM
(30-12-2014 02:39 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I wasn't gonna permaban a long time member like Woof just for throwing a hissy fit. I honestly think he needs the break more than anything. We can be an awful pack of wolves here sometimes.

Yeah Woofs needed a time out, no need to boot him for being a bit of a prat. Once again you go and show why we like you holding the Ban Hammer. You aint never gonna get to step down you keep this up.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
30-12-2014, 03:12 PM
Oh thank sweet baby Odin. I saw his name had been crossed out... Was going to be a bit pissed honestly. Woof may be annoying at times, and he's definitely ramped up the whining quite a bit, but there are certainly people around here more deserving of permaban than him.

Thank you Stark for being lenient on him. Heart

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post