Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-11-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: When I see a fresh ban log post...
(06-11-2014 05:23 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I like this idea, I've always wanted a ban log comment thread, just never made one. Yaaaay!! Clap

Yay too!

I also agree that Wolfbtn ended up just spamming. There's only so much repetition before it just becomes noise. He admitted as much at several points that he was deliberately trolling and the fact that he was constantly reaching the 100 post a day count was more than indicative of his intent to spam. So well done mods!

It's kind of annoying when trolls start out pretending to nice and wanting a proper discussion only to then ignore everything. It lures people into putting time and effort into their posts only for it to get drowned out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Mathilda's post
06-11-2014, 05:42 PM
RE: When I see a fresh ban log post...
(06-11-2014 05:00 PM)kim Wrote:  I want to put out a big CHEERS TO YOU MICHAEL T! Clap

I was following your debate with Wolfbitch -you handled yourself very well. Thumbsup

Thanks Blush
[+] 1 user Likes Michael_Tadlock's post
06-11-2014, 05:59 PM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
(06-11-2014 05:42 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 05:00 PM)kim Wrote:  I want to put out a big CHEERS TO YOU MICHAEL T! Clap

I was following your debate with Wolfbitch -you handled yourself very well. Thumbsup

Thanks Blush

I called it as a 'win' in the Boxing Match Table.

Bravo!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
06-11-2014, 06:00 PM
(06-11-2014 05:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  Let's make this the the "Ban Log Commentary Thread". Yes

pablo, you could edit the title.

Great idea Chas, thanks for the help DLJ. Thumbsup
06-11-2014, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 06:39 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
well well well, looky what i found...could it be???

I googled wolfbitn and easily found him, but I will remove the link here as that is inappropriate.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 5 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
06-11-2014, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 06:40 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
he is bragging about how he singlehandedly took on all atheists and they were unable to make a reply Laugh out load

gotta love google. I made a reply at the wordpress post from above, it is awaiting moderator approval.

EDIT: removed the links to his FB and wordpress account wolfbitn.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 4 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
06-11-2014, 06:30 PM

and

That is all.

#sigh
06-11-2014, 06:31 PM
I replied too.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
06-11-2014, 06:32 PM
I'm a little uneasy about his personal fb page being posted, but I did look. Seems his daughter hasn't seen or heard from him in over a year as of February?? A mental break perhaps?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
06-11-2014, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 07:00 PM by Clockwork.)
Re: Ban Log Commentary Thread
Edited out.