Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-01-2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
(02-01-2015 11:54 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 11:40 AM)pablo Wrote:  How do we know if we're on his ignore list?
He seems to ignore anyone with a valid point.

I think if someone's got you on ignore, the option to pm them is missing.

Telling people they might be on ignore is a very convenient way to dodge unwanted questions too. Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
02-01-2015, 01:01 PM
(02-01-2015 11:54 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I think if someone's got you on ignore, the option to pm them is missing.

Yeah! I made it!
Thumbsup

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 8 users Like unfogged's post
02-01-2015, 03:08 PM
(02-01-2015 11:32 AM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 10:41 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  I think he was getting pretty close to the spam threshold a while back, and is now just thrashing around.

I invite the mods to ban me at their pleasure, with my blessings. Seriously. If that's easier for you, just do it, forget it, and move on. No problem, and no complaints from here.

If the 29 people on my Ignore List should so desire, they could start a petition drive and make a case to the mods as to why I should go. That might be fun for them, I dunno.

The evidence seems to suggest they prefer I hang around so they can yell at me. Shouldn't I be rewarded for providing this selfless public service? :-)

Please publish your list.
[+] 1 user Likes Rik's post
02-01-2015, 03:19 PM
(02-01-2015 11:32 AM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 10:41 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  I think he was getting pretty close to the spam threshold a while back, and is now just thrashing around.

I invite the mods to ban me at their pleasure, with my blessings. Seriously. If that's easier for you, just do it, forget it, and move on. No problem, and no complaints from here.

If the 29 people on my Ignore List should so desire, they could start a petition drive and make a case to the mods as to why I should go. That might be fun for them, I dunno.

The evidence seems to suggest they prefer I hang around so they can yell at me. Shouldn't I be rewarded for providing this selfless public service? :-)

I hope you don't have anyone on the forum team on ignore.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

02-01-2015, 03:20 PM
(02-01-2015 01:01 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 11:54 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I think if someone's got you on ignore, the option to pm them is missing.

Yeah! I made it!
Thumbsup
Yeah, that option is missing for me too. Although, when someone is on ignore, you can still see they posted, its just their posts are minimized, you have to click the button to expand them, so he should know that he is missing huge chunks of conversations, that he pribably is reading but the temptation is great. lol. and once you start doing that, you might as well take them iff ignore! Smile

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
02-01-2015, 03:23 PM
(02-01-2015 01:01 PM)unfogged Wrote:  

Yeah! I made it!
Thumbsup

He could have pm's turned off.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
02-01-2015, 03:36 PM
Apparently, you can't add yourself to your own ignore list.

Lame.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 6 users Like kingschosen's post
02-01-2015, 03:38 PM
(02-01-2015 03:23 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 01:01 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Yeah! I made it!
Thumbsup

He could have pm's turned off.

Naw, I just checked! I could send him a PM if I wanted. One memed response isn't enough to put me on the list, I guess!

02-01-2015, 06:10 PM
(02-01-2015 11:32 AM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Shouldn't I be rewarded for providing this selfless public service? :-)

Thanks to all above for providing clear evidence of my entertainment value.

All I have to do is mention I have an ignore list going, and suddenly the entire conversation is all about me, me, me.

So clearly I am a charismatic personality whom, like the scary villain in a terrifying horror movie, succeeds in engaging the audience, and distracting them from their otherwise pathetic existence. :-)

So, having proven the value of my typoholic services it seems only fair that we now discuss my compensation package.

Now I want to be reasonable about this, because I know this forum is not a high profit operation. Even though I am a despicable villain, I only want to suck the blood out of your fantasy knowings, not bankrupt you.

So I suggest that members cough up a mere $10 per day, payable to me via Paypal once a month, to provide fair compensation for all the enjoyment they are receiving from endlessly reading day after day after day, posts which have been clearly labeled as being utterly worthless in every regard.

Any member who puts me on ignore is within their rights to waive their part of this fee, given that they are not consuming the product being sold, even though they secretly deeply regret missing out.

So is it agreed then? $10 per day, payable monthly, so that you can experience hating me for endlessly reminding you what a bunch of pathetic little faith based believers you truly are. :-)

I look forward to doing business with you all for many years to come!

Day after day, after day, after fucking day, endless hour by hour by hour, until you just can't help but SCREAM! at the screen, knash your teeth and pull your hair out at the horror of it all.

Quality guarantees, that's what I'm all about!
02-01-2015, 06:13 PM
(02-01-2015 06:10 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 11:32 AM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Shouldn't I be rewarded for providing this selfless public service? :-)

Day after day, after day, after fucking day, endless hour by hour by hour, until you just can't help but SCREAM at the screen, knash your teeth and pull your hair out at the horror of it all.

Quality guarantees, that's what I'm all about!

gnash

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post