Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-01-2015, 06:19 PM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
Returning to the subject of my ignore list....

Now don't think that just any old poster can lazily make their way in to this prestigious club. Oh no, no, no and no.

It takes work! You have to skillfully and consistently deliver the shortest, dumbest, least articulate postings on the forum. Any hint of intelligent commentary, and that's it for you, off you go to the back of the line.

The people on my ignore list have high standards, and big ambitions! They are determined to sweep the net utterly clean of thoughtful conversations, by boring to death anyone capable of such crimes.

That is the kind of high quality people that make it on my ignore list. NOT lazy people who can't stop themselves from occasionally saying something interesting. Fuck those losers!

So I am happy to clear up any misunderstanding which may have arisen about the nature of the exclusive club which is enjoying a much deserved obscurity within my secret control panel.

Publish the list?? What, are you crazy??? That would be like giving out the private phone numbers of Hollywood starlets!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2015, 06:20 PM
(02-01-2015 06:10 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 11:32 AM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Shouldn't I be rewarded for providing this selfless public service? :-)

Thanks to all above for providing clear evidence of my entertainment value.

All I have to do is mention I have an ignore list going, and suddenly the entire conversation is all about me, me, me.

So clearly I am a charismatic personality whom, like the scary villain in a terrifying horror movie, succeeds in engaging the audience, and distracting them from their otherwise pathetic existence. :-)

So, having proven the value of my typoholic services it seems only fair that we now discuss my compensation package.

Now I want to be reasonable about this, because I know this forum is not a high profit operation. Even though I am a despicable villain, I only want to suck the blood out of your fantasy knowings, not bankrupt you.

So I suggest that members cough up a mere $10 per day, payable to me via Paypal once a month, to provide fair compensation for all the enjoyment they are receiving from endlessly reading day after day after day, posts which have been clearly labeled as being utterly worthless in every regard.

Any member who puts me on ignore is within their rights to waive their part of this fee, given that they are not consuming the product being sold, even though they secretly deeply regret missing out.

So is it agreed then? $10 per day, payable monthly, so that you can experience hating me for endlessly reminding you what a bunch of pathetic little faith based believers you truly are. :-)

I look forward to doing business with you all for many years to come!

Day after day, after day, after fucking day, endless hour by hour by hour, until you just can't help but SCREAM! at the screen, knash your teeth and pull your hair out at the horror of it all.

Quality guarantees, that's what I'm all about!

Quote: I only want to suck the blood out of your fantasy knowings, not bankrupt you.
I know a good place for you to start sucking. Smartass

How does he know all these ignored posts were about him?
I smell a rat.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
02-01-2015, 06:21 PM

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-01-2015, 08:44 PM
(02-01-2015 06:20 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 06:10 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Thanks to all above for providing clear evidence of my entertainment value.

All I have to do is mention I have an ignore list going, and suddenly the entire conversation is all about me, me, me.

So clearly I am a charismatic personality whom, like the scary villain in a terrifying horror movie, succeeds in engaging the audience, and distracting them from their otherwise pathetic existence. :-)

So, having proven the value of my typoholic services it seems only fair that we now discuss my compensation package.

Now I want to be reasonable about this, because I know this forum is not a high profit operation. Even though I am a despicable villain, I only want to suck the blood out of your fantasy knowings, not bankrupt you.

So I suggest that members cough up a mere $10 per day, payable to me via Paypal once a month, to provide fair compensation for all the enjoyment they are receiving from endlessly reading day after day after day, posts which have been clearly labeled as being utterly worthless in every regard.

Any member who puts me on ignore is within their rights to waive their part of this fee, given that they are not consuming the product being sold, even though they secretly deeply regret missing out.

So is it agreed then? $10 per day, payable monthly, so that you can experience hating me for endlessly reminding you what a bunch of pathetic little faith based believers you truly are. :-)

I look forward to doing business with you all for many years to come!

Day after day, after day, after fucking day, endless hour by hour by hour, until you just can't help but SCREAM! at the screen, knash your teeth and pull your hair out at the horror of it all.

Quality guarantees, that's what I'm all about!

Quote: I only want to suck the blood out of your fantasy knowings, not bankrupt you.
I know a good place for you to start sucking. Smartass

How does he know all these ignored posts were about him?
I smell a rat.

I smell a sock. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
02-01-2015, 08:46 PM
I was just thinking anyone who puts "the rapist" in their name should be perma banned instantly. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
02-01-2015, 10:05 PM
(02-01-2015 06:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 06:42 AM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  True of most forums that have an ideological focus, with one ideology in the majority. Mob rule is typically part of the process of maintaining that majority.

Applause to Stark Raving for not being stark raving, and for speaking a bit of perhaps inconvenient truth.

You just forgot one thing.

You're a stupid asshole. Drinking Beverage

best response to this particular madness lol

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
02-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Just noticed I'm on the ignore list. Sweet.

I haven't even bothered to respond to this jackass since the first couple of days he got here. I guess I must have made a good impression right off the bat.

Was I too quippy, or did I just call out his bullshit for what it is and he doesn't have the testicular fortitude to deal with it? The world may never know..... Rolleyes

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
02-01-2015, 11:05 PM
(02-01-2015 11:01 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Just noticed I'm on the ignore list. Sweet.

I haven't even bothered to respond to this jackass since the first couple of days he got here. I guess I must have made a good impression right off the bat.

Was I too quippy, or did I just call out his bullshit for what it is and he doesn't have the testicular fortitude to deal with it? The world may never know..... Rolleyes

You quippish devil, you. Evil_monster

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
02-01-2015, 11:05 PM
(02-01-2015 11:01 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Just noticed I'm on the ignore list. Sweet.

Who wants to ignore an awesome guy like you? You are the shit. Thumbsup

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
02-01-2015, 11:06 PM

Shoot, I told him to fuck off, and I don't appear to be on the ignor list. It's a mystery Rolleyes

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta