Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-01-2015, 11:10 PM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
(02-01-2015 11:06 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 11:01 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Just noticed I'm on the ignore list. Sweet.

I haven't even bothered to respond to this jackass since the first couple of days he got here. I guess I must have made a good impression right off the bat.

Was I too quippy, or did I just call out his bullshit for what it is and he doesn't have the testicular fortitude to deal with it? The world may never know..... Rolleyes

Shoot, I told him to fuck off, and I don't appear to be on the ignor list. It's a mystery Rolleyes

Your sweetness must show through the insults. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
02-01-2015, 11:12 PM
I think I made the list Laugh out load

You may call me Queen Quip Knights who say NI!

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
02-01-2015, 11:13 PM
(02-01-2015 11:06 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Shoot, I told him to fuck off, and I don't appear to be on the ignor list. It's a mystery Rolleyes

Well to be fair, that's not a quip. It's a well reasoned response. Drinking Beverage

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
02-01-2015, 11:49 PM
Is it possible to tell if one is on another's ignore list? Consider

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
02-01-2015, 11:50 PM
(02-01-2015 11:49 PM)kim Wrote:  Is it possible to tell if one is on another's ignore list? Consider

You can try to send them a PM, I think you get a rejection message back if you are on ignore. I can't see it being worth the effort to see if BlahBlah is ignoring me or not.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
02-01-2015, 11:57 PM
(02-01-2015 11:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 11:49 PM)kim Wrote:  Is it possible to tell if one is on another's ignore list? Consider

You can try to send them a PM, I think you get a rejection message back if you are on ignore. I can't see it being worth the effort to see if BlahBlah is ignoring me or not.

I don't have the option to send him a PM.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
02-01-2015, 11:58 PM
^Then congratulaions. You're on the list.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
03-01-2015, 12:00 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2015 12:05 AM by kim.)
Ah, I see... one must actually give a shit about inane feedback from a douche.

Way too much to concern myself with. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
03-01-2015, 12:00 AM
I think I made the list about ten minutes into his first thread.
Big Grin
03-01-2015, 12:03 AM
He may have PMs turned off completely.

Wouldn't really surprise me since he wants us all to share in his insights and the resulting feedback.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat