Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-11-2014, 06:36 PM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
I want to encourage you all to let him leave our community gracefully. We don't need to follow him to his word press, let him say what he likes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Michael_Tadlock's post
06-11-2014, 06:36 PM
My real name is on Facebook, I'm not gonna post to him there.
06-11-2014, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 06:48 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(06-11-2014 06:32 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I'm a little uneasy about his personal fb page being posted, but I did look. Seems his daughter hasn't seen or heard from him in over a year as of February?? A mental break perhaps?

Consider

hmmm yeah I wouldn't normally expose someone like that, but a) all I had to do was google wolfbitn, and b) he was a piece of shit troll...which is an online bully, and I greatly dislike bullies.

EDIT: removed links, did a second think and figured it was inappropriate, so removed...

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
06-11-2014, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 06:48 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(06-11-2014 06:36 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  I want to encourage you all to let him leave our community gracefully. We don't need to follow him to his word press, let him say what he likes.

Yeah good point Michael, I concur. I will edit that info back out. AT least the mods can maybe use the info for his inevitable sock attempts. Dunno, I don't have that level of puter skilz.

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
06-11-2014, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 06:45 PM by Smercury44.)
(06-11-2014 06:36 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  I want to encourage you all to let him leave our community gracefully. We don't need to follow him to his word press, let him say what he likes.

Yeah, let's not let this get out of hand. He was a silly troll, and now he's gone.

Not mad at you or anything gwog Heart I just don't think it'd be good for us to spam his personal page or his personal phone.

Edit: I'm not saying that was your intention of course!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
06-11-2014, 06:49 PM
(06-11-2014 06:40 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

Yeah, let's not let this get out of hand. He was a silly troll, and now he's gone.

Not mad at you or anything gwog Heart I just don't think it'd be good for us to spam his personal page or his personal phone.

Havent had one get under my skin like that in awhile. Then when I saw his pic I was like.....really? Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
06-11-2014, 06:50 PM
(06-11-2014 06:25 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  EDIT: removed the links to his FB and wordpress account wolfbitn.

No reason to delete the WordPress link I can think of. It was informative and a good find. Tells me he's been on his quixotic campaign for a while. I do agree with Michael that we shouldn't go over there and harass him, but I don't see any reason not to post the link.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-11-2014, 06:51 PM
(06-11-2014 06:49 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 06:40 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Yeah, let's not let this get out of hand. He was a silly troll, and now he's gone.

Havent had one get under my skin like that in awhile. Then when I saw his pic I was like.....really? Rolleyes

Yeah, I gotta admit.. It was a bit shocking. Blink

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
06-11-2014, 06:51 PM

Technically, he did not leave gracefully. He was thrown out on his ass.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 4 users Like Minimalist's post
06-11-2014, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 06:58 PM by Smercury44.)
(06-11-2014 06:51 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  

Technically, he did not leave gracefully. He was thrown out on his ass.

I think he meant we need to handle it gracefully. Agreed though, no grace possible with wolfie.