Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-01-2015, 08:00 PM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
I think it kinda sucks he did that to himself, it was only a month.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
08-01-2015, 08:00 PM
(08-01-2015 07:59 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Welp.

That escalated quickly.

Taking bets on his first action when he returns: neg rep me for outing his "wife".

I think we are all getting it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
08-01-2015, 08:01 PM
(08-01-2015 07:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 07:46 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Ha no more woof..

Think it is still just a 1 month on the main account. Least from what Stark said.

Correct. I know he's pushing it, but I'll give him this one last chance. Any more bullshit and I'm done. Woofs, your seniority* here no longer holds any sway with me.

*the temptation to use the word "senility" there was overwhelming.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 11 users Like Stark Raving's post
08-01-2015, 08:15 PM
(08-01-2015 09:07 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Martyrdom is what the religious do best.

And so ends another chapter of As the Veridican Turns on TTA. Will it be the last time we see his incarnation? Stay tuned.

If we take into account historical trends, than the smart money is on 'no, this is not the last time.'
Whether it was self-imposed exile or an enforced one, he always comes back eventually; the history speaks for itself.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-01-2015, 08:19 PM
(08-01-2015 08:01 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 07:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Think it is still just a 1 month on the main account. Least from what Stark said.

Correct. I know he's pushing it, but I'll give him this one last chance. Any more bullshit and I'm done. Woofs, your seniority* here no longer holds any sway with me.

did the 1 month clock get reset to today's date?

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
08-01-2015, 08:26 PM
I'm just wondering how long it will be until Diddo finally gets the hammer he's been bagging for since he started here.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-01-2015, 08:39 PM
(08-01-2015 08:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'm just wondering how long it will be until Diddo finally gets the hammer he's been bagging for since he started here.

Hopefully things stay just the way they are. I feel secure here with Stark and Mom running the show.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
08-01-2015, 08:41 PM
(08-01-2015 08:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'm just wondering how long it will be until Diddo finally gets the hammer he's been bagging for since he started here.

Diddles is a harmless one-trick pony. Just pat him on the head and move on.

He needs meds, or a friend - not banning.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
08-01-2015, 09:02 PM
Am I not supposed to post in this thread. It just feels like a commentary on what me and Moms are doing, so does me posting ruin it? Just curious.

The Stark Lord is watching.

[Image: e23b3552777ed84e77fd126febc2cfa3.jpg]

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 8 users Like Stark Raving's post
08-01-2015, 09:04 PM
(08-01-2015 09:02 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Am I not supposed to post in this thread. It just feels like a commentary on what me and Moms are doing, so does me posting ruin it? Just curious.

The Stark Lord is watching.

[Image: e23b3552777ed84e77fd126febc2cfa3.jpg]

You just can't comment on our comments. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post