Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-01-2015, 07:10 PM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
Nice to see the 'Don't be a dick rule' swiftly enforced.

Bowing

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
17-01-2015, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2015 08:26 PM by Revenant77x.)
(17-01-2015 06:56 PM)Chas Wrote:  We finally seem to have the kind of forum moderation that many have been urging for over two years. Drinking Beverage

Shockingly, removing obvious trolls and troublemakers has not caused mass panic and looting. Imagine that. Drinking Beverage

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 10 users Like Revenant77x's post
17-01-2015, 08:22 PM
(17-01-2015 07:13 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 06:56 PM)Chas Wrote:  We finally seem to have the kind of forum moderation that many have been urging for over two years. Drinking Beverage

Shockingly removing obvious trolls and troublemakers has not caused mass panic and looting. Imagine that. Drinking Beverage

I suspect that might benefit from a comma. Consider
"Shockingly, removing obvious trolls and troublemakers has not caused mass panic and looting. "

However, it's clearly a sign of creeping fascism and the disappearance of free speech. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
17-01-2015, 08:30 PM
(17-01-2015 08:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 07:13 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Shockingly removing obvious trolls and troublemakers has not caused mass panic and looting. Imagine that. Drinking Beverage

"Shockingly, removing obvious trolls and troublemakers has not caused mass panic and looting. "

However, it's clearly a sign of creeping fascism and the disappearance of free speech. Big Grin

Gasp

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
17-01-2015, 08:36 PM
(17-01-2015 08:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 08:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  I suspect that might benefit from a comma. Consider

Gasp

We can all gather around the book burning and roast marshmallows. Dodgy
17-01-2015, 08:36 PM
(17-01-2015 07:13 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Shockingly, removing obvious trolls and troublemakers has not caused mass panic and looting. Imagine that. Drinking Beverage

The words "told you so" come to mind. (not you personally but you know what I mean).
17-01-2015, 08:37 PM
(17-01-2015 08:36 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 08:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Gasp

We can all gather around the book burning and roast marshmallows. Dodgy

I am looting marshmallows as we speak. Someone else will need to panic. Tongue

[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
17-01-2015, 08:38 PM
(17-01-2015 08:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 07:13 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Shockingly removing obvious trolls and troublemakers has not caused mass panic and looting. Imagine that. Drinking Beverage

whut?
erm.....no.

quick, someone grab a cuff..... I suspect a drop in blood pressure or severe low blood sugar maybe?

I'm impressed with the swift action.
Smile Smile Smile

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
17-01-2015, 08:57 PM
(17-01-2015 08:38 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 08:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  I suspect that might benefit from a comma. Consider

whut?
erm.....no.

quick, someone grab a cuff..... I suspect a drop in blood pressure or severe low blood sugar maybe?

I'm impressed with the swift action.
Smile Smile Smile

Does Big Grin not mean what Big Grin has always meant? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
17-01-2015, 10:02 PM
Seems like you all had an exciting day around here while I was out. I read some of the Timmy posts, what a fucktard.

Happy to see you already threw out the trash. Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post