Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-04-2015, 01:47 AM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
(07-04-2015 01:45 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  You guys are like a bunch of girls who never left highschool social dynamics behind lol.

Oh look, it's the village idiot. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2015, 01:50 AM
Strong confirmation of my last post ^ ayy lmao
07-04-2015, 02:35 AM
(07-04-2015 01:50 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Strong confirmation of my last post ^ ayy lmao

Oh, you mean your one-man march for pariah status?

Have at it fukwit. Drinking Beverage

07-04-2015, 06:12 AM
Gilgamesh, your striving to push the limits until you find the point where you are banned is the blatant highschool dynamic here.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 6 users Like Dom's post
07-04-2015, 06:28 AM
What is inherently wrong with pushing the limits of a social norm? Nothing at all. It often brings on good change. Humans are social creatures, and it's not always a blessing that this is so. I'm sure I don't need to tell atheists that conspecifics ( the innate desire to relate to, and be part of, a peer group, basically) often leads to unsavoury results. You guys aren't religious, but you still subscribe to social norms at the detriment of your free thought.
[+] 2 users Like Gilgamesh's post
07-04-2015, 10:23 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2015 11:55 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(07-04-2015 06:28 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  What is inherently wrong with pushing the limits of a social norm? Nothing at all. It often brings on good change. Humans are social creatures, and it's not always a blessing that this is so. I'm sure I don't need to tell atheists that conspecifics ( the innate desire to relate to, and be part of, a peer group, basically) often leads to unsavoury results. You guys aren't religious, but you still subscribe to social norms at the detriment of your free thought.

Nice try troll, but you're not expanding the horizons of free-thought by just being an asshole.

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
07-04-2015, 11:05 PM
(07-04-2015 06:28 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  What is inherently wrong with pushing the limits of a social norm? Nothing at all. It often brings on good change. Humans are social creatures, and it's not always a blessing that this is so. I'm sure I don't need to tell atheists that conspecifics ( the innate desire to relate to, and be part of, a peer group, basically) often leads to unsavoury results. You guys aren't religious, but you still subscribe to social norms at the detriment of your free thought.

There's nothing wrong with pushing limits ... so long as you don't complain when the limits push back.
[+] 6 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
14-05-2015, 02:15 PM
Didn't get much chance to test Logic. Laugh out load
14-05-2015, 02:17 PM
(14-05-2015 02:15 PM)pablo Wrote:  Didn't get much chance to test Logic. Laugh out load

His Username Logic is a super lolLaugh out load

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
14-05-2015, 02:18 PM
(14-05-2015 02:15 PM)pablo Wrote:  Didn't get much chance to test Logic. Laugh out load

Quick yes, but It's justified when you create an account and make 4 straight posts of the exact same thing copy/pasted.

Though of course the grilling party got left stranded before the coal heated up.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post