Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23-05-2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
(23-05-2015 04:03 PM)kim Wrote:  Since his sock is gone, I guess Tomasia will be sad.

[Image: 080.jpg]

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
23-05-2015, 10:44 PM
(23-05-2015 04:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 04:03 PM)kim Wrote:  Since his sock is gone, I guess Tomasia will be sad. Oh well. Drinking Beverage

Ohmy A dishonest theist....HERE! Gasp

I was right 100% about my negative Tomasia rep rating. Fuck and to think that I erased his negative rep. Facepalm

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
23-05-2015, 10:48 PM
(23-05-2015 10:44 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 04:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Ohmy A dishonest theist....HERE! Gasp

I was right 100% about my negative Tomasia rep rating. Fuck and to think that I erased his negative rep. Facepalm

Wait what? I think I missed something.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
23-05-2015, 10:50 PM
(23-05-2015 10:48 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 10:44 PM)Leo Wrote:  I was right 100% about my negative Tomasia rep rating. Fuck and to think that I erased his negative rep. Facepalm

No....No you didn't, you missed the opportunity to waste many valuable minuets of your time which is a good thing lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
23-05-2015, 10:52 PM
(23-05-2015 10:48 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 10:44 PM)Leo Wrote:  I was right 100% about my negative Tomasia rep rating. Fuck and to think that I erased his negative rep. Facepalm

Tomasia was bitching in another thread about my negative rating in his rep. I erased my negative rating in his profile yesterday. I thought he isn't that bad compared to Q and Call of the wild dudes. Tomasia is more dishonest than I thought.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
23-05-2015, 11:00 PM
Tomasia is not a sock puppet of Shin whatevers.

Ok, theists here have enough issues without adding false accusations to them.

Carry on.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-05-2015, 11:03 PM
(23-05-2015 10:52 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 10:48 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Wait what? I think I missed something.

Tomasia was bitching in another thread about my negative rating in his rep. I erased my negative rating in his profile yesterday. I thought he isn't that bad compared to Q and Call of the wild dudes. Tomasia is more dishonest than I thought.

Ooooh. Gotcha. I was thinking "I don't remember seeing him get banned. A sock named pantywetta is so not his style."

It would take a lot of douchery outside of the atheism vs theism threads to get me to change his rep. I like him well enough from our interactions. Funny guy.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
24-05-2015, 12:34 AM
(23-05-2015 11:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Tomasia is not a sock puppet of Shin whatevers.

Ok, theists here have enough issues without adding false accusations to them.

Carry on.

Yes Mom Tongue

Heart

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
24-05-2015, 12:43 AM
It seems I may have mistook Tomasia's response to being questioned about posting under other user names, to be a truthful admission of sock puppetry.

I dont know why someone might joke about that around here - for a theist, it's like yelling fire in a crowded theatre.

Sorry if I stirred an ignorant pot of soup for you, Tomasia. As I said previously, you've appeared to be a fairly rational person. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
24-05-2015, 12:51 AM
(24-05-2015 12:43 AM)kim Wrote:  It seems I may have mistook Tomasia's response to being questioned about posting under other user names, to be a truthful admission of sock puppetry.

I dont know why someone might joke about that around here - for a theist, it's like yelling fire in a crowded theatre.

Sorry if I stirred an ignorant pot of soup for you, Tomasia. As I said previously, you've appeared to be a fairly rational person. Shy

Easy mistake to make given the choice of words.

My bet is that he's on the autistic spectrum... I've noticed a tendency towards literalism ... often with humourous consequences ... mostly just annoying though.

Have I posted under another name?

Yes. This post is posted 'under' yours.

Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post