Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
24-05-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
(24-05-2015 12:51 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(24-05-2015 12:43 AM)kim Wrote:  It seems I may have mistook Tomasia's response to being questioned about posting under other user names, to be a truthful admission of sock puppetry.

I dont know why someone might joke about that around here - for a theist, it's like yelling fire in a crowded theatre.

Sorry if I stirred an ignorant pot of soup for you, Tomasia. As I said previously, you've appeared to be a fairly rational person. Shy

Easy mistake to make given the choice of words.

My bet is that he's on the autistic spectrum... I've noticed a tendency towards literalism ... often with humourous consequences ... mostly just annoying though.

Have I posted under another name?

Yes. This post is posted 'under' yours.

Big Grin

I can't think of anyone here who does that. Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2015, 06:15 AM
(24-05-2015 12:54 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(24-05-2015 12:51 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Easy mistake to make given the choice of words.

My bet is that he's on the autistic spectrum... I've noticed a tendency towards literalism ... often with humourous consequences ... mostly just annoying though.

Have I posted under another name?

Yes. This post is posted 'under' yours.

Big Grin

I can't think of anyone here who does that. Consider

Nobody comes to mind at all. Consider

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-05-2015, 06:28 AM
(23-05-2015 10:52 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 10:48 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Wait what? I think I missed something.

Tomasia was bitching in another thread about my negative rating in his rep. I erased my negative rating in his profile yesterday. I thought he isn't that bad compared to Q and Call of the wild dudes. Tomasia is more dishonest than I thought.

I think we need a subforum for any bitching about rep. Let's call it WoofWorld. Let's toss those two in. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
27-05-2015, 04:42 AM
I've only just noticed that ShenHz has been flushed. So were those three words that proved god 'God is Equalibrium' or did he not get chance to reveal the those three magic words that would've had us all in awe?

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
27-05-2015, 05:40 AM
(27-05-2015 04:42 AM)Eva Wrote:  I've only just noticed that ShenHz has been flushed. So were those three words that proved god 'God is Equalibrium' or did he not get chance to reveal the those three magic words that would've had us all in awe?

Nope, those were the three words.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-06-2015, 05:26 PM
Waiting anxiously to find out why our most recent bannee was banned...

Inquiring minds want to know. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
04-06-2015, 05:28 PM
Ban Log Commentary Thread
Must've been OJ Simpson. He did say he hated juice, right?
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
04-06-2015, 06:25 PM
(04-06-2015 05:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Waiting anxiously to find out why our most recent bannee was banned...

This inquiring mind doesn't even know who was banned lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
04-06-2015, 06:27 PM
(04-06-2015 06:25 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 05:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Waiting anxiously to find out why our most recent bannee was banned...

This inquiring mind doesn't even know who was banned lol

saneitizer - a real peach, that one.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
04-06-2015, 06:31 PM
(04-06-2015 06:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 06:25 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  This inquiring mind doesn't even know who was banned lol

saneitizer - a real peach, that one.

Given that his name doesn't have a strike though it, I'm guess the answer is no.