Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-08-2015, 08:32 PM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
(22-08-2015 08:27 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Wait david is banned? Fuck it i am still doing the refutation to his website on evolution.

He would not read it anyway.

Don't waste your time.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2015, 10:10 PM
(22-08-2015 08:27 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Wait david is banned? Fuck it i am still doing the refutation to his website on evolution.

He's got Korsakoff Syndrome. He don't remember what he wrote 8 hours ago.

#sigh
24-08-2015, 12:28 AM

Good riddance. Drinking Beverage

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
24-08-2015, 05:35 PM
They should bring back WC. He was fun eh?

[Image: oscar.png]
24-08-2015, 06:47 PM
(24-08-2015 05:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  They should bring back WC. He was fun eh?

Your sarcasm pleases me.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
28-08-2015, 09:49 AM
I feel bad for Alla, I think she has real mental issues. She says she hears disembodied voices, and doesn't find anything wrong with it. Mostly because she thinks everyone hears them. She also doesn't seem to understand anything she writes. She thinks she can become a god.

Q ~ well he's defiantly full of himself. Self contradictory. Arrogant. But in a weird way I think I would miss him if he left. I don't think he has anywhere else to go. He's on here often.

Popsthebuilder ~ [Image: fingers-in-ears.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
28-08-2015, 01:48 PM
The ppp guy or qqq guy or TTT or KKK or whatever the fucking name is ... yea ... he/she is a fucking, bubbleheaded, attention whoring, moron.

So, Qbert, Alla, Blowjob, KKK... is that the lineup for the weekend? Consider Maybe we Should have a pool on which will be the first to incur the wrath of the ban hammer. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
28-08-2015, 02:10 PM
(28-08-2015 01:48 PM)kim Wrote:  The ppp guy or qqq guy or TTT or KKK or whatever the fucking name is ... yea ... he/she is a fucking, bubbleheaded, attention whoring, moron.

So, Qbert, Alla, Blowjob, KKK... is that the lineup for the weekend? Consider Maybe we Should have a pool on which will be the first to incur the wrath of the ban hammer. Shy

Alla should be allowed to hang around, I think. I disagree with her on everything, but she seems to be legitimately attempting to communicate sincerely held beliefs.

I have avoided all of blowjobs posts, so i have no idea.

qqq is on a whole 'nother level of psychosis and/or trollery, much like that david guy. Being banned, I am afraid, is imminent.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
28-08-2015, 02:12 PM
qqq has to be a sock.

Blowme may just implode again and go away on his own for a while...someone light a candle please.

Alla is something else altogether...I just haven't figured out what yet.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
28-08-2015, 03:48 PM
(28-08-2015 02:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  ---
Alla is something else altogether...I just haven't figured out what yet.

I don't think she knows either. Blink

I'm sure she'll make something up ... or more likely, someone will tell her what she is supposed to be. Musn't dare think for one's self!

Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post