Since when?

Oh... You caught me. Dodgy

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
(14-09-2015 03:45 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(14-09-2015 03:42 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Since when?

Oh... You caught me. Dodgy

Penicillin! FOR THE LOVE OF CHEESE, WHERE'S THE PENICILLIN?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
15-09-2015, 12:43 PM
I thought when Alla said she didn't see have having sex with kids was a problem she would have been canned for sure. Then she went into a major back peddle. Saying she was only joking. But at the time she said it. It didn't come across as a joke. Nor was it an appropriate joke.

I'm certain she need's a real mental health evaluation.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 8 users Like Commonsensei's post
15-09-2015, 04:33 PM
(15-09-2015 12:43 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I thought when Alla said she didn't see have having sex with kids was a problem she would have been canned for sure. Then she went into a major back peddle. Saying she was only joking. But at the time she said it. It didn't come across as a joke. Nor was it an appropriate joke.

I'm certain she need's a real mental health evaluation.

Sadly enough, I don't think she was joking. . Sadcryface

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
18-09-2015, 01:10 PM
Wow - the latest dumped dumbass - he was here and gone before I even ran across him!

I need to keep up. Big Grin

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
18-09-2015, 01:28 PM
(18-09-2015 01:10 PM)kim Wrote:  Wow - the latest dumped dumbass - he was here and gone before I even ran across him!

He burned up so fast on reentry, he needs his own theme song. That fucker nosedived and would not pull up to save his own skin. Drinking Beverage

High Speed Dirt - Megadeath

Do it if you dare
Leaping form the sky
Hurling through the air
Exhilarating high
See the earth below
Soon to make a crater
Blue sky, black death
I'm off to meet my maker

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
18-09-2015, 01:35 PM
(18-09-2015 01:10 PM)kim Wrote:  Wow - the latest dumped dumbass - he was here and gone before I even ran across him!

Never saw him either. I kind of wish that even if they were banned, their profile stays to make it easier to see their posts. I also love the Admins comments.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
18-09-2015, 01:49 PM
(18-09-2015 01:35 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  

Never saw him either. I kind of wish that even if they were banned, their profile stays to make it easier to see their posts. I also love the Admins comments.

Their profile does stay up.
Here's a list of all his posts. Dumbfuck's name was Hesso. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
18-09-2015, 02:51 PM
No offense mods but I think it took too long to can his ass. As soon as he started posting Bible verse after Bible verse he should have been hammered IMO.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
18-09-2015, 02:57 PM
I have to admit the best thing about the trolls is the chance to leave them negative feedback Smile

It was reading the reps left by Whisky that made me realise this!