Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-09-2015, 03:26 PM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
This idiot didn't even bother to try to relate - he just starts right out of the gate preaching and basically telling everyone here "how you are supposed to be".

Disrespect begets disrespect. No

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2015, 03:44 PM
(18-09-2015 01:49 PM)kim Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 01:35 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Never saw him either. I kind of wish that even if they were banned, their profile stays to make it easier to see their posts. I also love the Admins comments.

Their profile does stay up.
Here's a list of all his posts. Dumbfuck's name was Hesso. Shy

Oh crap. I thought it all got locked. Not sure why I thought that. Thanks.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
18-09-2015, 04:21 PM
(18-09-2015 03:44 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 01:49 PM)kim Wrote:  Their profile does stay up.
Here's a list of all his posts. Dumbfuck's name was Hesso. Shy

Oh crap. I thought it all got locked. Not sure why I thought that. Thanks.

Yeah for them Tongue that's the point Laugh out load

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
18-09-2015, 04:28 PM
(18-09-2015 04:21 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 03:44 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Oh crap. I thought it all got locked. Not sure why I thought that. Thanks.

Yeah for them Tongue that's the point Laugh out load

No no. I swear I wanted to read the threads from a banned person once and I thought that I couldn't go to their profile either. Obviously, I was mistaken.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
- Paul Dirac
18-09-2015, 04:32 PM
(18-09-2015 04:28 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 04:21 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Yeah for them Tongue that's the point Laugh out load

No no. I swear I wanted to read the threads from a banned person once and I thought that I couldn't go to their profile either. Obviously, I was mistaken.

Ah, yeah that's never been a thing, at least since I have been here. I can see why that may be a thing though.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
18-09-2015, 09:34 PM
Umm... so I'm missing something: Free Thought is on temporary ban?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
18-09-2015, 09:39 PM
(18-09-2015 09:34 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  Umm... so I'm missing something: Free Thought is on temporary ban?

He requested it so he could focus on his schooling.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
18-09-2015, 09:42 PM
(18-09-2015 09:34 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  Umm... so I'm missing something: Free Thought is on temporary ban?

Miss him so much already.

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
18-09-2015, 10:30 PM

He wasn't doing his homework so Moms had to give him a paddlin'.

- Paul Dirac
[+] 4 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
18-09-2015, 10:47 PM
(18-09-2015 02:51 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  No offense mods but I think it took too long to can his ass. As soon as he started posting Bible verse after Bible verse he should have been hammered IMO.

Offense taken.

From the time I first opened the thread and started browsing to kicking his arse out ... 1 hr 10 mins (and that includes the 1 hr warning).

And technically I should have waited for an Admin to agree.

Gotta problem with that? You, me, SG, Oct, Queensberry rules!

Drinking Beverage

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post