Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
24-11-2015, 06:33 PM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
somebody posted he was TTT? Dunno my self, just a newbie here but a forum oldie. He smelled like a moldy sock.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2015, 06:34 PM
(24-11-2015 06:31 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(24-11-2015 05:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  Keiya banned? Really? When there are so many more deserving? Consider

Keiya had earned it many times over previously.

Now you've piqued my curiosity or picked some sorta scab or something. For my own info, what is this pedigree of which you speak?

#sigh
24-11-2015, 06:37 PM
Somebody tagged him as TTT

LINK:
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid902564
24-11-2015, 06:40 PM
If it was TTT again...I have to say that he is very determined.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-11-2015, 06:41 PM
(24-11-2015 06:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-11-2015 06:31 PM)Dom Wrote:  Keiya had earned it many times over previously.

Now you've piqued my curiosity or picked some sorta scab or something. For my own info, what is this pedigree of which you speak?

The pedigree consists of a habit of establishing innocuous accounts and then one by one using them to troll. He's been playing this game for a looong time, and we have learned to nip it in the bud.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
25-11-2015, 12:30 AM
(24-11-2015 06:41 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(24-11-2015 06:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Now you've piqued my curiosity or picked some sorta scab or something. For my own info, what is this pedigree of which you speak?

The pedigree consists of a habit of establishing innocuous accounts and then one by one using them to troll. He's been playing this game for a looong time, and we have learned to nip it in the bud.

The funniest part is that TTT thinks he's somehow clever to have all these troll accounts, so he can't resist gloating every now and then, and promptly gets the boot Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
25-12-2015, 09:11 AM
I could swear that I've "liked" a post in the ban log thread but that option isn't there...did something change or am I losing what's left of my mind? (not that those are mutually exclusive options, of course)

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
25-12-2015, 09:49 AM
(25-12-2015 09:11 AM)unfogged Wrote:  I could swear that I've "liked" a post in the ban log thread but that option isn't there...did something change or am I losing what's left of my mind? (not that those are mutually exclusive options, of course)

if the thread was unlocked you could interact with it like a normal thread. So it is possible that when updating the Moderator forgot to reclose the thread allowing people to "Like" a post.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-12-2015, 03:37 PM
(24-11-2015 06:41 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(24-11-2015 06:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Now you've piqued my curiosity or picked some sorta scab or something. For my own info, what is this pedigree of which you speak?

Fuckers trying to play a long game just fucking piss me off. Nobody has any fun except the mods. Angry

#sigh
12-03-2016, 06:22 PM
That has to be some kind of record.

Splat! Squished by the hammer like a cockroach under 4" pointy toed stilettos.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post