Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
25-08-2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
You know, I'm all for opposing voices, considering I myself provide one here on occasion. That said, as a human being, I was sickened in the prison thread by HJ's actions. As a Criminologist, doubly so; I loathe private prisons with a burning passion, even more so exemplified by the stuff in that thread. I won't miss him.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Shai Hulud's post
25-08-2016, 12:59 PM
(25-08-2016 12:55 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  You know, I'm all for opposing voices, considering I myself provide one here on occasion. That said, as a human being, I was sickened in the prison thread by HJ's actions. As a Criminologist, doubly so; I loathe private prisons with a burning passion, even more so exemplified by the stuff in that thread. I won't miss him.
Nobody will miss him I suppose myself included. He contributed nothing of worthbto the forum.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
25-08-2016, 01:17 PM
They say, if you listen real close on a quiet night, you can still hear him being patronizing...

"I forgive you for banning me."

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 20 users Like CleverUsername's post
25-08-2016, 01:53 PM
(25-08-2016 08:47 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Wow. Just wow. What a dick. Angry I've been working 14 and 15 hour shifts, just caught up on the prison thread. I'm typically all for controversial opinions, but that wasn't subtle nuance of treading a grey line, playing devil's advocate, or being merely an insensitive prick - that was a big fucking street with a "do not cross here" sign he just jaywalked the fuck out of in regards to socially appropriate behavior.

I'd be shocked if he wasn't creeping and reading this thread, so here it goes:
Go fuck yourself, blowhard. I'd like to think how we here at TTA - people that *you* find to be lacking in morals because of a lack of belief in a deity - find your merciless lack of empathy absolutely horrifying would be a cause for you to stop and have a moment of self reflection on how much of a shit bag you are and discover a need for a drastic overhaul in how you treat and view others, but that's too much wishful thinking. You'll always be a sad, pathetic shithead unwilling to change. The choice is yours, and it is a choice with every new day and every interaction. You can choose to make the world around you a better place or continue to be a waste of perfectly good air polluting the lives of everyone you touch with your toxic persona. While you figure that one out, at least we don't have to deal with you here, anymore. I feel sorry for the people who have to encounter you in person.

Hear, hear! Well said. Bowing
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
25-08-2016, 02:14 PM
The worst of the worst are starting to drop like fly's.

Maybe this will be a place of peace once again?

Who am I kidding? They're like the hydra, cut one head off two more pop up.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
25-08-2016, 02:29 PM
(25-08-2016 02:14 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  The worst of the worst are starting to drop like fly's.

Maybe this will be a place of peace once again?

Who am I kidding? They're like the hydra, cut one head off two more pop up.

Heywood was definitely von Strucker seeing how he was here forever and never grew up.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
25-08-2016, 02:36 PM
You KNOW some of you are going to miss Heywood...............

But it's only because you don't spend enough time improving your marksmanship....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
25-08-2016, 02:40 PM

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-08-2016, 03:15 PM
Ah, the sweet smell of blood and wood chipper exhaust....

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 3 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
25-08-2016, 03:26 PM (This post was last modified: 26-08-2016 08:13 AM by Commonsensei.)
Q and Heywood are gone. I haven't seen Alla, or COTW for a while. I think all that leaves is Pops.

[Image: ToDo-web.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post