Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
26-08-2016, 08:41 AM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
(25-08-2016 08:08 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 07:23 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Out of curiosity, you think he was worse than CotW?

He was a retard, yes, but most deserving?

I have never dealt with CotW (had to ask Free Thought who he even was) but HJ had a long standing pattern of bullying and harassment. Even as a contrary opinion he was not that good as his ideas were nearly always fatally flawed from the onset and rather than changing his arguments on his stupid ass analogies he would just attack people who pointed out his bullshit. From what I was told about CotW he was just a below average theotroll (I don't go into the A&T section anymore, it has drastically lowered my blood pressure) Heywood was an unmitigated bully and asshole so yes I think he was far worse.

That makes sense. I just kind of ignored HJ for the last couple of months but I would occasionally jab at him to amuse myself. (I had the counter in my sig since his counter was like 120 or something like that). COTW was just an unmitigated idiot. I see though why HJ would be worse.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2016, 08:43 AM
Toodley doo Heywood The Titanic

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
26-08-2016, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 26-08-2016 07:49 PM by Full Circle.)
(25-08-2016 05:19 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 03:26 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Q, Heywood are gone. I haven't seen Alla, or COTW for a while. I think all that leaves is Pops.

You forgot theBorg, pasadi97, and KerimF; at least u196533 seems to have given up

ETA: oh, and GoingUp and DeltaBravo

There's no end to the trolls

I think pasadi97, GoingUp and KerimF might know each other irl, they each signed up a day apart.

What was the name of the 911 conspiracy theorist? Consider He wasn’t a troll just a chicken little.

jason-delisle was/is a good bloke, hope his time here helped helps him dealing with heathens out in the field.

Phu Cat has dissapeared thank God

carusmm was banned for...don’t remember

Mitten Deluxe was banned for sockiness

tamiptum banned for dickishness

Kyx banned for whatever

Tryffyuthaskan banned and I don’t even rememeber the poor wretch

and that’s all been this year. And then there is Heywood. After a while it seems that the ones who want to convert us or show us the light crack and either leave or are asked to leave.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
26-08-2016, 05:30 PM
(26-08-2016 05:22 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  jason-delisle was/is a good bloke, hope his time here helped helps him dealing with heathens out in the field.

Jason is still around; he just doesn't post much.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
26-08-2016, 06:09 PM
(26-08-2016 05:22 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 05:19 PM)unfogged Wrote:  You forgot theBorg, pasadi97, and KerimF; at least u196533 seems to have given up

ETA: oh, and GoingUp and DeltaBravo

There's no end to the trolls

I think pasadi97, GoingUp and KerimF might know each other irl, they each signed up a day apart.

What was the name of the 911 conspiracy theorist? Consider He wasn’t a troll just a chicken little.

jason-delisle was/is a good bloke, hope his time here helped helps him dealing with heathens out in the field.

Kyx banned for whatever

Tryffyuthaskan banned and I don’t even rmemeber the poor wretch

and that’s all been this year. And then there is Heywood. After a while it seems that the ones who want to convert us or show us the light crack and either leave or are asked to leave.

Kyx was a sock too. So was tryffiwhatever. The great majority of bannings are socks.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-08-2016, 07:51 PM
(26-08-2016 06:09 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(26-08-2016 05:22 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I think pasadi97, GoingUp and KerimF might know each other irl, they each signed up a day apart.

Kyx banned for whatever

Tryffyuthaskan banned and I don’t even rmemeber the poor wretch

Kyx was a sock too. So was tryffiwhatever. The great majority of bannings are socks.

The ones I mentioned above were here long enough to post 100+ times. I’ve always wondered how you figure out who is a sock, IP right?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
26-08-2016, 07:53 PM
(26-08-2016 07:51 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(26-08-2016 06:09 PM)Dom Wrote:  Kyx was a sock too. So was tryffiwhatever. The great majority of bannings are socks.

The ones I mentioned above were here long enough to post 100+ times. I’ve always wondered how you figure out who is a sock, IP right?

Crystal ball. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
26-08-2016, 08:16 PM
(26-08-2016 07:53 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(26-08-2016 07:51 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  The ones I mentioned above were here long enough to post 100+ times. I’ve always wondered how you figure out who is a sock, IP right?

Crystal ball. Big Grin

Nah, it's revelation after hours of fasting and prayer. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
26-08-2016, 08:17 PM
(26-08-2016 07:51 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(26-08-2016 06:09 PM)Dom Wrote:  Kyx was a sock too. So was tryffiwhatever. The great majority of bannings are socks.

Sometimes they post a while and then make a sock. Then both accounts go. Most socks get banned before they can post. Some sneak past us - but not for long. Evil_monster

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-08-2016, 09:52 PM
(26-08-2016 08:17 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(26-08-2016 07:51 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  The ones I mentioned above were here long enough to post 100+ times. I’ve always wondered how you figure out who is a sock, IP right?

Sometimes they post a while and then make a sock. Then both accounts go. Most socks get banned before they can post. Some sneak past us - but not for long. Evil_monster

You’re my heroine! Heart