Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-09-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
I thought sock early on. Still do. He seemed to take issue with long time members...not newer people.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
15-09-2016, 09:09 PM
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
15-09-2016, 09:23 PM
Tsk, tsk, tsk. I guess I haven't been here long enough to detect some of the trolls/spammers. But I know a pin dick when I see one. Good riddance.
15-09-2016, 10:23 PM
To channel ‘Muffs, he was an aggravating little twat. Good riddance.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
16-09-2016, 06:52 AM
(15-09-2016 07:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I thought sock early on. Still do. He seemed to take issue with long time members...not newer people.

Probably BlowJob. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-09-2016, 08:27 AM
(16-09-2016 06:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-09-2016 07:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I thought sock early on. Still do. He seemed to take issue with long time members...not newer people.

Probably BlowJob. Consider

I'm aware of some research in author attribution based on word usage, stylistic considerations, grammatical tendencies, etc. Some Jewish researchers are using it to try to identify authors for different parts of the Torah. I'm thinking I may be able to apply this to sock identification.

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-09-2016, 08:37 AM
(16-09-2016 08:27 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm aware of some research in author attribution based on word usage, stylistic considerations, grammatical tendencies, etc. Some Jewish researchers are using it to try to identify authors for different parts of the Torah. I'm thinking I may be able to apply this to sock identification.

I've thought about this, too. Might be a good word cloud algorithm project. Thumbsup

I don't think this guy was a sock - he showed a bit too much green.

If he was a sock, I was thinking of that Jeremy E Walker guy - due to his vocabulary ... but the tone might have been a bit too slick for him. Consider

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
16-09-2016, 09:18 AM
(16-09-2016 08:27 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-09-2016 06:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  Probably BlowJob. Consider

I'm aware of some research in author attribution based on word usage, stylistic considerations, grammatical tendencies, etc. Some Jewish researchers are using it to try to identify authors for different parts of the Torah. I'm thinking I may be able to apply this to sock identification.

That is largely what I do. Consider

I also add in recent bannings, too intimate a knowledge of the forum denizens, targeting individuals, and so on.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
21-10-2016, 05:48 PM
Inconoclast21 is a pernicious twat according to Moms. Heart

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
21-10-2016, 05:55 PM
(21-10-2016 05:48 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Inconoclast21 is a pernicious twat according to Moms. Heart

One of the many reasons we love her is her way with words

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post