Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-11-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
(02-11-2016 03:41 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Oh bah. RenaissanceMan is gone already? I wanted to ask him if he ever notices losing time.

uhhhhhh .... maybe?

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2016, 06:44 PM
(02-11-2016 02:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 02:38 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I found it truly ironic that he called himself Renaissance-man. Of all the things. He Idiot-man, Bigot-man, Narrowminded-man and Ignorant- Sciencedenying-man but he certainly wasn't a Renaissance man. Geesh!

He's been here before. They've all been here before. They are all: [Image: chippy_1.png]

I dunno man. Chipster was a mind fuck like we haven't seen before or since. The only troll that effectively got under the forum's skin. Everyone else is dust in the wind.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
02-11-2016, 10:28 PM
(02-11-2016 02:38 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I found it truly ironic that he called himself Renaissance-man. Of all the things. He Idiot-man, Bigot-man, Narrowminded-man and Ignorant- Sciencedenying-man but he certainly wasn't a Renaissance man. Geesh!

You ever encounter a religious nut named Logicman? Good times!
03-11-2016, 11:09 AM
(02-11-2016 06:44 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(02-11-2016 02:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  He's been here before. They've all been here before. They are all: [Image: chippy_1.png]

I dunno man. Chipster was a mind fuck like we haven't seen before or since. The only troll that effectively got under the forum's skin. Everyone else is dust in the wind.

I never got into with Chippy, he was toxic though in an eloquent way.

R-man is gone, so is the curse of the goat in Chicago. Coincidence? I think not!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
19-11-2016, 07:49 PM
Monkey butt got plugged. Yay Moms! Bowing

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
19-11-2016, 07:54 PM
(19-11-2016 07:49 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Monkey butt got plugged. Yay Moms! Bowing

I miss all the fun. Dodgy

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-11-2016, 12:51 AM
Somebody is on the fuckin' ball tonight. The copy-pasta drone only got, what was it, 3 pages in? Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
20-11-2016, 12:57 AM
(20-11-2016 12:51 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Somebody is on the fuckin' ball tonight. The copy-pasta drone only got, what was it, 3 pages in? Tongue

It was going nowhere fast.
20-11-2016, 05:15 AM
Glad to see that ProgrammingGodJordan got banned. He really does not bring anything useful to the forum. He can't be bargained with. He can't be reasoned with. He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And he absolutely will not stop... ever.
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
20-11-2016, 05:17 AM
(20-11-2016 05:15 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Glad to see that ProgrammingGodJordan got banned. He really does not bring anything useful to the forum. He can't be bargained with. He can't be reasoned with. He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And he absolutely will not stop... ever.

Holy shit -- is he a Terminator?????

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post