Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-03-2017, 10:42 AM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
(03-03-2017 03:05 AM)adey67 Wrote:  That girl was messed up, sure diddnt act like any sane 61 year old lady I've ever met. Talk about issues. Shocking

She was 61?? Wow. She needed some medication. What a nut case.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2017, 10:43 AM
(03-03-2017 10:42 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 03:05 AM)adey67 Wrote:  That girl was messed up, sure diddnt act like any sane 61 year old lady I've ever met. Talk about issues. Shocking

She was 61?? Wow. She needed some medication. What a nut case.

I strongly doubt she was 61.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
03-03-2017, 12:59 PM
(03-03-2017 10:43 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 10:42 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  She was 61?? Wow. She needed some medication. What a nut case.

I doubt it too she certainly acted more like a troll in mommys basement tbh either that or she is majorly mentally ill.
03-03-2017, 01:57 PM
(03-03-2017 10:43 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 10:42 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  She was 61?? Wow. She needed some medication. What a nut case.

I strongly doubt she was a she. Women are seriously under represented in the troll workforce. Somebody should hold a rally.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-03-2017, 02:04 PM
She's well established as Olivia Mark on fb reddit and twitter
03-03-2017, 02:34 PM
(03-03-2017 01:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 10:43 AM)Dom Wrote:  I strongly doubt she was 61.

I strongly doubt she was a she. Women are seriously under represented in the troll workforce. Somebody should hold a rally.

Possibly. Consider
Whether this troll was male or female, I do imagine it's online identity to be female - at least this particular incarnation.

I think, considering it's need for attention, it would have a bigger draw with a female persona - the forced display of vulnerability ... and all that, "hug me" shit. (I found that particularly repugnant.) As well, the use of the term groupie - that's a bit more of a chick thing.

OliviaMark or MarkOlivia - whichever - a troll feeds off it's own psychosis and can become dangerous.

My pity for it's tragic mental health, in no way cancels out concern for my own well being and the safety of anyone effected. No one should be subjected to that kind of mind fuck.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
04-03-2017, 01:46 PM
Proud Catholic has been excommunicated. Bummer. Now I will never know if it has children. I asked three times and got no answer...I was worried I would be banned for spamming but I really wanted to know.

I will lose sleep wondering. Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-03-2017, 01:50 PM
(04-03-2017 01:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Proud Catholic has been excommunicated. Bummer. Now I will never know if it has children. I asked three times and got no answer...I was worried I would be banned for spamming but I really wanted to know.

Why ?
04-03-2017, 01:52 PM
One troll less is always a good thing.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
04-03-2017, 01:58 PM
(04-03-2017 01:50 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(04-03-2017 01:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Proud Catholic has been excommunicated. Bummer. Now I will never know if it has children. I asked three times and got no answer...I was worried I would be banned for spamming but I really wanted to know.

Why ?

For some reason when I pose a very specific question to some of the trolls...they refuse to answer me...happens a lot.

I don't even ask philosophical questions just simple yes or no, verifiable, stuff.

Oh, and [/sarcasm] on the losing sleep over it comment.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post