Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
04-03-2017, 02:55 PM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
(04-03-2017 02:42 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(04-03-2017 02:41 PM)kim Wrote:  Oh - and that Hecrow55 goofball.
Sometimes, memories just aren't worth remembering. Undecided

Also Borg and Alla.

Alla isn't terrible. A little thick and conservative but not a terrible person. Believe me, I can't believe I'm saying this.

The Borg is a different kettle of fish.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
04-03-2017, 02:58 PM
(04-03-2017 02:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(04-03-2017 02:42 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Also Borg and Alla.

Alla isn't terrible. A little thick and conservative but not a terrible person. Believe me, I can't believe I'm saying this.

The Borg is a different kettle of fish.

I can believe that you don't consider her terrible person. I however see nothing of value in her.

About Borg: the less said the better.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
04-03-2017, 02:59 PM
Agreed on both. Borg is that kettle of fish that got left out of the cooler over a long summer weekend.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
04-03-2017, 03:04 PM
She has shown considerable improvement recently Imo and being as how I'm the last person in a position to cast the first stone I have to be merciful.
04-03-2017, 03:04 PM
It is a relief to see obvious trolls removed quickly. At Amazon we were often abused for years before anyone did anything, if they did anything at all.
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
04-03-2017, 03:12 PM
(04-03-2017 03:04 PM)adey67 Wrote:  She has shown considerable improvement recently Imo and being as how I'm the last person in a position to cast the first stone I have to be merciful.

I left the cult that preached crap about first stone so I couldn't care less about alleged wisdom of this particular tale. I see nothing of value in Alla "contributions".

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
04-03-2017, 03:15 PM
(04-03-2017 03:12 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(04-03-2017 03:04 PM)adey67 Wrote:  She has shown considerable improvement recently Imo and being as how I'm the last person in a position to cast the first stone I have to be merciful.

I left the cult that preached crap about first stone so I couldn't care less about alleged wisdom of this particular tale. I see nothing of value in Alla "contributions".

That's fine but ifs someone is trying I'm inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt til they prove me wrong. My choice.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
04-03-2017, 03:19 PM
(04-03-2017 03:15 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(04-03-2017 03:12 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  I left the cult that preached crap about first stone so I couldn't care less about alleged wisdom of this particular tale. I see nothing of value in Alla "contributions".

That's fine but ifs someone is trying I'm inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt til they prove me wrong. My choice.

I find last sentence of your post to be unnecessary as I didn't even imply that it isn't your choice.

Mikhail Bakunin.
04-03-2017, 03:32 PM
Alla is actually showing some signs of being reasonable on certain things lately.

And getting rid of her would make Girly cry. I doubt that would be pretty.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
04-03-2017, 03:35 PM
(04-03-2017 03:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Alla is actually showing some signs of being reasonable on certain things lately.

And getting rid of her would make Girly cry. I doubt that would be pretty.

Bunch of meanies.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post