Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
12-03-2017, 07:25 PM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
(12-03-2017 07:23 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 07:03 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Now how will we ever know about the truth of 9/11

psickeyhacker is still out there somewhere...or was that wanker banned too?

Nope, he's good. He's been busy working on a new model but he's having problems finding parts.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2017, 07:25 PM
I have zero tolerance for conspiracy nutters they drive me insane. Boy we've had some real loons here recently, they almost make me look sane,..... Almost.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
12-03-2017, 07:32 PM
(12-03-2017 07:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 07:08 PM)kim Wrote:  Whoa - wait - who was his celestial cock pimple?

Celestial Wonder and Celestial Wanker. Real clever.. Dodgy

Holy shit! The Wanker ... was a real guy, too?

I started calling him/her Celestial Wanker a long time ago. I considered it to be term of endearment. Angel

I never expected the dipshit to use it. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
12-03-2017, 08:32 PM
Quelle surprise. Drinking Beverage The thing that gets me with all these loons is how they immediately grab the "free speech" flag when they catch some heat for lackalogic or some other lunatic ravings. But if they had clear thinking, they'd not be loons. No insult to the birds called loons was intended in my post. Tongue
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
12-03-2017, 09:25 PM
(12-03-2017 07:19 PM)julep Wrote:  It must have been a conspiracy.

Obviously there is no other explanation.

[Image: its-a-conspiracy.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
12-03-2017, 09:30 PM
(12-03-2017 07:25 PM)adey67 Wrote:  I have zero tolerance for conspiracy nutters they drive me insane. Boy we've had some real loons here recently, they almost make me look sane,..... Almost.

> I'm new here. Have you had to deal with any Flat-Earthers?
12-03-2017, 09:33 PM
Damn. It was just starting to get good. CW's conspiracy theorist/black slavery comparison was a whole new level of dumbassery.
12-03-2017, 09:41 PM
(12-03-2017 09:30 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 07:25 PM)adey67 Wrote:  I have zero tolerance for conspiracy nutters they drive me insane. Boy we've had some real loons here recently, they almost make me look sane,..... Almost.

I seem to recall that there have been a couple and YEC's and every shape, size, and color of conspiracy whackadoos. They all come here it seems...funny that we don't go looking for them but they all want to have their say here.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-03-2017, 09:43 PM
(12-03-2017 09:30 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  

I've been here a little over year and a half; don't recall anything but a link to something about that. Flat earth theory is so 2D.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
12-03-2017, 09:44 PM
(12-03-2017 09:33 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Damn. It was just starting to get good. CW's conspiracy theorist/black slavery comparison was a whole new level of dumbassery.

Did you read what Girly said?

(11-03-2017 06:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 06:23 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  And before anyone derides me for using the word nigger, I want to say that I do not use that correlation lightly. ... Well if that is so, at least I do not show behavior that resembles racism.

Welp, that's the most racist thing I'll read this week. You should write a book. "The Parallels Between The Plight of The American Negro and the Batshit Bonkers Tinfoil Hat People". I'd buy it.

Laughat

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post