Ban Log Commentary Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
12-03-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: Ban Log Commentary Thread
(12-03-2017 09:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 09:33 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Damn. It was just starting to get good. CW's conspiracy theorist/black slavery comparison was a whole new level of dumbassery.

Did you read what Girly said?

(11-03-2017 06:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Welp, that's the most racist thing I'll read this week. You should write a book. "The Parallels Between The Plight of The American Negro and the Batshit Bonkers Tinfoil Hat People". I'd buy it.

Laughat

Ha! I did not. That's great.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2017, 09:50 PM
(12-03-2017 09:30 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 07:25 PM)adey67 Wrote:  I have zero tolerance for conspiracy nutters they drive me insane. Boy we've had some real loons here recently, they almost make me look sane,..... Almost.

> I'm new here. Have you had to deal with any Flat-Earthers?

Personally no, but before I came here I had never encountered such insane batshittery even when working on a psych ward its been a real trip. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
12-03-2017, 09:54 PM
(12-03-2017 09:50 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 09:30 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > I'm new here. Have you had to deal with any Flat-Earthers?

Personally no, but before I came here I had never encountered such insane batshittery even when working on a psych ward its been a real trip. Big Grin

It's too bad you missed Egor...who morphed into Gordon. He claimed he was a psychiatric nurse but a lot of us thought he meant a psychiatric patient.

He went from creating his own religion to reading Tarot cards and interpreting dreams...then he had his big meltdown and stomped off who knows where because someone wasn't patriotic enough.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
12-03-2017, 10:14 PM
(12-03-2017 09:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 09:50 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Personally no, but before I came here I had never encountered such insane batshittery even when working on a psych ward its been a real trip. Big Grin

It's too bad you missed Egor...who morphed into Gordon. He claimed he was a psychiatric nurse but a lot of us thought he meant a psychiatric patient.

He went from creating his own religion to reading Tarot cards and interpreting dreams...then he had his big meltdown and stomped off who knows where because someone wasn't patriotic enough.

I've seen some of his posts, they were nuts Shocking
12-03-2017, 10:20 PM
(12-03-2017 07:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 07:23 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  psickeyhacker is still out there somewhere...or was that wanker banned too?

Nope, he's good. He's been busy working on a new model but he's having problems finding parts.

He can't find any paper cups to reenact the Twin Towers collapse? Or was it tuna fish cans, I can't remember. He was a total dipshit.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
12-03-2017, 10:25 PM
(12-03-2017 09:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 09:50 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Personally no, but before I came here I had never encountered such insane batshittery even when working on a psych ward its been a real trip. Big Grin

Yeah he called out some of the forum team (at the time half of which was not American) for not being flag waving enough.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
12-03-2017, 10:53 PM
(12-03-2017 10:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Yeah he called out some of the forum team (at the time half of which was not American) for not being flag waving enough.

Really? If I had known that his nationalist xenophobia would set him off so hard, I'd have tried to trigger him sooner.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
13-03-2017, 02:57 AM
(12-03-2017 08:32 PM)Fireball Wrote:  The thing that gets me with all these loons is how they immediately grab the "free speech" flag when they catch some heat for lackalogic or some other lunatic ravings.

For too many people, "freedom" means the license to be as inaccurate and stupid as they want. Too bad.

Hobo
[+] 5 users Like Thoreauvian's post
13-03-2017, 03:20 AM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2017 03:23 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(13-03-2017 02:57 AM)Jay Vogelsong Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 08:32 PM)Fireball Wrote:  The thing that gets me with all these loons is how they immediately grab the "free speech" flag when they catch some heat for lackalogic or some other lunatic ravings.

For too many people, "freedom" means the license to be as inaccurate and stupid as they want. Too bad.

Hobo

We have a very liberal interpretation of freedom of speech on the forum. Few topics are off the table, and few areas have 'play nice' rules being enforced.

* General Forum Tip: If you see a purple border around the thread, that is a dead giveaway that you are in the Personal Issues and Support section, one of the few places where such rules are in place. Please act accordingly. *

But that freedom of speech is not freedom from the consequences of what you say. Voice a vapid opinion, expect to catch flack for it. Being passive-aggressive, expect to be called out for it. Acting like a troll, expect to be trolled right back and eventually shit-canned when you inevitably implode. If you act like a little shit, expect to earn yourself a brown colored forum name and a matching red pile of negative reputation.

* I use 'you' in the impersonal hypothetical third person, not you specifically Jay. We're cool. Big Grin *

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-03-2017, 03:35 AM
(13-03-2017 03:20 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 02:57 AM)Jay Vogelsong Wrote:  For too many people, "freedom" means the license to be as inaccurate and stupid as they want. Too bad.

Hobo

We have a very liberal interpretation of freedom of speech on the forum. Few topics are off the table, and few areas have 'play nice' rules being enforced.

* General Forum Tip: If you see a purple border around the thread, that is a dead giveaway that you are in the Personal Issues and Support section, one of the few places where such rules are in place. Please act accordingly. *

But that freedom of speech is not freedom from the consequences of what you say. Voice a vapid opinion, expect to catch flack for it. Being passive-aggressive, expect to be called out for it. Acting like a troll, expect to be trolled right back and eventually shit-canned when you inevitably implode. If you act like a little shit, expect to earn yourself a brown colored forum name and a matching red pile of negative reputation.

* I use 'you' in the impersonal hypothetical third person, not you specifically Jay. We're cool. Big Grin *

Exactly! I am tired of people using free speech as a defense because someone doesn't agree with them.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post