Ban or no ban, the question is now...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2012, 02:07 AM
Ban or no ban, the question is now...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/06...46758.html

So, the USA Judo competitor was caught positive on THC, he admitted he has eaten some brownies before he went to London.

The real question here is why would anyone ban him from sports for cannabis? Are they so retarded that they think it can actually make him stronger or faster?

Yeah, right, watch out for the new Flash, he just took his dose of cannabis and he might lift this building...

[Image: 672.png]

Here is a little brainstorming...

http://www.reuters.com/london-olympics-2...n-cannabis

I like the comments, under the first article, a big majority is wondering why would pot be banned here, it is clearly not and enhancement drug...

P.S.

What do you think, does Croatia got anything to do with this? Sure we do, as usual...

Quote:Delpopolo was born Petra Perovic in the former Yugoslavia and was adopted by an American family. Before the games, Delpopolo said in his official Olympic biography that he found training for London to be intense and he would like to return to study.

Petra is actually Petar, only misspelled. Petra would be a girls name. Although they say only Yugoslavia, his name sounds mostly Croatian.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
07-08-2012, 01:30 PM
RE: Ban or no ban, the question is now...
Shit, he's wasted. There's no way that guy's doing anything fast. Unless getting the munchies has become an Olympic sport. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
07-08-2012, 01:31 PM
(07-08-2012 01:30 PM)kim Wrote:  Shit, he's wasted. There's no way that guy's doing anything fast. Unless getting the munchies has become an Olympic sport. Dodgy

Woooo Filox we have found the sport for you! Big Grin
07-08-2012, 03:16 PM
(07-08-2012 01:30 PM)kim Wrote:  Shit, he's wasted. There's no way that guy's doing anything fast. Unless getting the munchies has become an Olympic sport. Dodgy

Don't tell me you haven't seen this guy before, this is not the Olympic Judo guy, this is "stoned meme" guy...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson