Banjo's Progress

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2016, 09:49 PM
RE: Please delete my membership.
(16-08-2016 07:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  Also tell him that we want him here even if he makes only ghost posts or types complete gobbledygook, we just want him around.

Quoted For Truth!

Anjele, tell him that we prefer the crazy version of him over the sane version of him, anyway. That guy's more fun than plain ol' Banjo, whom we love dearly, too.

Big Grin

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
17-08-2016, 12:00 AM

17-08-2016, 02:15 AM
Oh now the pieces connect. I remember when I was drugged with medication a while back and I stayed online talking rubbish really. The next day it had eased away and I only remembered in a blur that I might have talked a lot of rubbish. I felt so embarrassed but no one had taken it badly. I informed people with a quick post that I had been medicated and apologized for any gibberish I may have produced.
Everything was fine.

I hope this post is one of those, that he sees.
We cannot do more than let him know that we prefer him producing gibberish over him not being here at all. We know about his meds and how they work him up sometimes. No one is taking it badly Smile

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
17-08-2016, 03:05 AM
(17-08-2016 02:15 AM)Leela Wrote:  Oh now the pieces connect. I remember when I was drugged with medication a while back and I stayed online talking rubbish really. The next day it had eased away and I only remembered in a blur that I might have talked a lot of rubbish. I felt so embarrassed but no one had taken it badly. I informed people with a quick post that I had been medicated and apologized for any gibberish I may have produced.
Everything was fine.

I hope this post is one of those, that he sees.
We cannot do more than let him know that we prefer him producing gibberish over him not being here at all. We know about his meds and how they work him up sometimes. No one is taking it badly Smile

Definitely, great post Leela,Smile banjo can as far as I'm concerned go postal on me every day no problem but we do I think have to respect how he is feeling regarding the neurological problems caused by his treatment, the embarrassment factor not feeling in control amnesia etc etc and if staying away for the moment helps him psychologically then its all good.
[+] 4 users Like adey67's post
17-08-2016, 03:47 AM
Thanks for continuing to keep us updated, Anjele.
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
17-08-2016, 05:19 AM
(17-08-2016 03:05 AM)adey67 Wrote:  [quote='Leela' pid='1048043' dateline='1471421725']
... but we do I think have to respect how he is feeling regarding the neurological problems caused by his treatment, the embarrassment factor not feeling in control amnesia etc etc and if staying away for the moment helps him psychologically then its all good.

I agree with this 100%. If Banjo needs to take a break, then so be it. We will miss him of course, but his needs certainly outweigh ours. We will be here if he needs us. Thumbsup

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 3 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
17-08-2016, 06:07 AM
(16-08-2016 07:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  ...the last thing he wants to do is to create any unrest.

Then he needs to come back

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
17-08-2016, 06:40 AM
Thanks for the updates. I hope he decides to return...soon.
17-08-2016, 10:16 AM
Thanks for the updates Anj, hope he'll be ok Sad

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-08-2016, 10:43 AM
Hi guys

Banjo is home and is no more sick than usual. He is going to the hospital regularly for check-ups, but he is not hospitalized.

He has not left the forum out of fear his medication is causing him to talk gibberish, but rather to feel better himself. His medication is currently causing him some emotional side effects that make him struggle to interact and feel safe with people other than the few he knows and trusts the most.
He loves everybody here and knows you all love him back.
His medication is currently being looked at to see if the dose can be optimized to make him feel better.
Don't feel bad if he doesn't reply to messages sent to him. He is not able to handle talking to people right now and it's not because he doesn't want to.

He is doing well physically and I will let you all know if that changes. He doesn't want you to be worried. Smile

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
[+] 15 users Like LadyDay's post