Banjo's Progress

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2016, 10:47 AM
RE: Please delete my membership.
(17-08-2016 10:43 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Hi guys

Banjo is home and is no more sick than usual. He is going to the hospital regularly for check-ups, but he is not hospitalized.

He has not left the forum out of fear his medication is causing him to talk gibberish, but rather to feel better himself. His medication is currently causing him some emotional side effects that make him struggle to interact and feel safe with people other than the few he knows and trusts the most.
He loves everybody here and knows you all love him back.
His medication is currently being looked at to see if the dose can be optimized to make him feel better.
Don't feel bad if he doesn't reply to messages sent to him. He is not able to handle talking to people right now and it's not because he doesn't want to.

He is doing well physically and I will let you all know if that changes. He doesn't want you to be worried. Smile

Thanks for letting us know.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2016, 10:52 AM
(17-08-2016 10:47 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

Banjo is home and is no more sick than usual. He is going to the hospital regularly for check-ups, but he is not hospitalized.

He has not left the forum out of fear his medication is causing him to talk gibberish, but rather to feel better himself. His medication is currently causing him some emotional side effects that make him struggle to interact and feel safe with people other than the few he knows and trusts the most.
His medication is currently being looked at to see if the dose can be optimized to make him feel better.
Don't feel bad if he doesn't reply to messages sent to him. He is not able to handle talking to people right now and it's not because he doesn't want to.

He is doing well physically and I will let you all know if that changes. He doesn't want you to be worried. Smile

no problem. He doesn't want to upset anybody.

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
17-08-2016, 11:07 AM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2016 11:11 AM by adey67.)
(17-08-2016 10:47 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

Let us therefore give him the space he needs and have faith he will return to us which is more certain than religious faith for it is from a flesh and blood human being and has much more meaning. In this case the needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many, banjo I've never met you but I am not ashamed to say I love you as a person as do so many on this forum and I them also. Thank you Ladyday for the update.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
17-08-2016, 11:41 AM
Oh, and by the way. Any post lately that have seemed uncharacteristic for Banjo are due to his meds too.

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
17-08-2016, 11:59 AM
We love you, Banjo. No amount of medicine-induced rambling could ever change that, especially since we've been warned about it in advance. Hug

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Vosur's post
17-08-2016, 01:52 PM
(17-08-2016 11:41 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Oh, and by the way. Any post lately that have seemed uncharacteristic for Banjo are due to his meds too.

He's probably embarrassed by it but he needs to know that none of us really care about his drug induced comments. Sometimes I'll read a post of his and think "meh, Banjo is full of meds today" but it never bothers me or upsets me in anyway. It's not like I'm thinking, "oh, that horrible Banjo and his stupid drugs. I wish he'd get off the forum!" That thought never occurs to me. Ever. And I'll bet everyone else is the same.

He probably needs some time and space to himself because the drugs are doing a number on his brain and body. He just needs to take care of himself.

Heart Hug Heart

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 5 users Like dancefortwo's post
17-08-2016, 02:04 PM
Be well Banjo Heart

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post
17-08-2016, 08:28 PM
I would preffer Banjo to stay as I value input he gives.

Hope he will be well soon.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
18-08-2016, 05:21 PM
Still miss you, Banjo.

Hope you're getting what you need, buddy.

Just wanted to keep reminding you, here, that we love you, we enjoy crazy you even more, and that we miss you terribly.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
19-08-2016, 05:12 PM
Just had a nice long email from Banjo. He is really having a time with them getting his dosages right.

He has more procedures and chemo next week but is hanging in there.

Wanted to let everyone know that he hasn't forgotten about us, he just has a lot going on with his health right now.

I told him that many here miss him but also want him to take care of himself.

Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 11 users Like Anjele's post