Banjo's Progress

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2016, 05:20 PM
RE: Please delete my membership.
(19-08-2016 05:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Just had a nice long email from Banjo. He is really having a time with them getting his dosages right.

He has more procedures and chemo next week but is hanging in there.

Wanted to let everyone know that he hasn't forgotten about us, he just has a lot going on with his health right now.

I told him that many here miss him but also want him to take care of himself.

Thumbsup

Thank you so much for the update Heart

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2016, 05:49 PM
Thanks for the update!

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
19-08-2016, 05:57 PM
(17-08-2016 10:43 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Hi guys

Banjo is home and is no more sick than usual. He is going to the hospital regularly for check-ups, but he is not hospitalized.

He has not left the forum out of fear his medication is causing him to talk gibberish, but rather to feel better himself. His medication is currently causing him some emotional side effects that make him struggle to interact and feel safe with people other than the few he knows and trusts the most.
He loves everybody here and knows you all love him back.
His medication is currently being looked at to see if the dose can be optimized to make him feel better.
Don't feel bad if he doesn't reply to messages sent to him. He is not able to handle talking to people right now and it's not because he doesn't want to.

He is doing well physically and I will let you all know if that changes. He doesn't want you to be worried. Smile

Wish him well for me.

However, if he posts crazy, that's just fine 'cause crazy Banjo is better than no Banjo. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post
19-08-2016, 05:58 PM
(19-08-2016 05:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 10:43 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Hi guys

Banjo is home and is no more sick than usual. He is going to the hospital regularly for check-ups, but he is not hospitalized.

He has not left the forum out of fear his medication is causing him to talk gibberish, but rather to feel better himself. His medication is currently causing him some emotional side effects that make him struggle to interact and feel safe with people other than the few he knows and trusts the most.
He loves everybody here and knows you all love him back.
His medication is currently being looked at to see if the dose can be optimized to make him feel better.
Don't feel bad if he doesn't reply to messages sent to him. He is not able to handle talking to people right now and it's not because he doesn't want to.

He is doing well physically and I will let you all know if that changes. He doesn't want you to be worried. Smile

Wish him well for me.

However, if he posts crazy, that's just fine 'cause crazy Banjo is better than no Banjo. Yes

I wish everyone felt that way. Undecided

If they did he may still be here with us.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
19-08-2016, 06:15 PM
I would like to say that Banjo at his worst makes better sense than the word salad we see tossed around here on a regular basis by some other people. How he keeps his head with all that chemo is beyond me.

He's welcome back as soon as he is ready, in my book. Thumbsup
[+] 5 users Like Fireball's post
20-08-2016, 02:14 AM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2016 02:38 AM by adey67.)
(19-08-2016 05:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(19-08-2016 05:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  Wish him well for me.

I wish everyone felt that way. Undecided

Gee Chas I think Heywood and the transient trolls are about the only ones banjo doesn't get on with as far as I can tell everyone else loves him. Huh
24-08-2016, 04:35 AM
Still missing Banjo somethin' fierce.

Damnit. Undecided

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
24-08-2016, 04:43 AM
(24-08-2016 04:35 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Still missing Banjo somethin' fierce.

Damnit. Undecided

He's in the hospital right now and has been since Monday. Haven't heard from him since he went in, so he must be knocked out still.
I'm slowly getting a little worried. But Banjo has a knack for getting through things, so I'm not too worried yet. Chemo is tough, and it takes it out of him seriously, so he's probably just needing a few days to get his head back.
So fingers crossed and good thoughts guys (or whatever you've been doing since you realized prayers didn't work. Personally I think dancing naked during full moon is the best option for bringing good fortune).

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
[+] 4 users Like LadyDay's post
24-08-2016, 04:46 AM
(24-08-2016 04:35 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Still missing Banjo somethin' fierce.

Damnit. Undecided

I hear you bro its not til someone isn't there you fully realise what an impact they have, it'll make us appreciate him all the more when he returns though.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
24-08-2016, 08:30 AM
(20-08-2016 02:14 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(19-08-2016 05:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I wish everyone felt that way. Undecided

Gee Chas I think Heywood and the transient trolls are about the only ones banjo doesn't get on with as far as I can tell everyone else loves him. Huh

Huh

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user