Banjo's Progress

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2016, 03:40 AM
RE: Please delete my membership.
(12-08-2016 05:26 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Thank you.

Cheers everyone.

Dale.

[Image: 1z4d0ld.jpg]

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
13-08-2016, 04:29 AM
WTF !!!!!!!!!!!! WHY Dale ? You gotta give us an explanation at least mate pleaseSad. Sad
13-08-2016, 04:53 AM
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
13-08-2016, 05:01 AM
What? No! what's happening? Don't go Sad

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
13-08-2016, 05:32 AM
Banjo

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Sadcryface2 Sadcryface2 Sadcryface2

[Image: giphy.gif]
13-08-2016, 05:16 PM
Can someone who has his info please get in touch with him? Sad

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
13-08-2016, 05:49 PM
(13-08-2016 05:16 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Can someone who has his info please get in touch with him? Sad

I emailed him that he should reconsider; he replied "I don't belong there" but gave no details. I replied that he did belong and that he was part of the TTA family and that he should come back and read some of what had been said. I have not heard anything back but with the time difference that's expected.

I'm hoping (and assuming) that others with his contact info have also tried.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
13-08-2016, 05:58 PM
I have his info but will wait a day or so. I figure the medication is really screwing with him. He tends to have a really rough few days about 10 days post treatment.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
13-08-2016, 06:02 PM
(13-08-2016 05:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have his info but will wait a day or so. I figure the medication is really screwing with him. He tends to have a really rough few days about 10 days post treatment.

Please keep us informed.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
13-08-2016, 06:07 PM
(13-08-2016 05:49 PM)unfogged Wrote:  I emailed him that he should reconsider; he replied "I don't belong there" but gave no details. I replied that he did belong and that he was part of the TTA family and that he should come back and read some of what had been said. I have not heard anything back but with the time difference that's expected.

If Banjo doesn't belong here, then none of us do.

I love many of you, and consider many of you to be integral to this community, but I can't think of a member I consider more a part of TTA than Banjo.

He has GOT to be out of his mind on the meds to even think for a moment that he doesn't belong here.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post