Banjo's Progress

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: Please delete my membership.
(14-08-2016 07:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Banjo is in the hospital. He has shared nothing else other than he is not able to be here on the forum right now.

I respect that. He needs to focus on himself.

I will be keeping touch with him without overwhelming him.

More when I know more.

Thanks for the update. I have been worried about him (moreso than usual) since I saw this thread.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2016, 11:34 PM
Damn, this is bad stuff.

Be well, Banjy. Love you and miss you, brotha.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
16-08-2016, 02:39 AM
I'm just gonna keep posting how much I miss Banjo until he shows up again.

Normally I'm all about respecting a person's privacy, but fuckit, man... we're a part of your family, just as you are a crucial part of our family, and we can't let you turn away from us.

Do you understand what a critical part of this forum you are?

Do you understand that we hope you'll still be typing here, days or decades from now, when you're on your death bed, whacked out of your mind on good (and bad) drugs?

Please come back, brother. You really matter that much to us. I hope you see this.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 6 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
16-08-2016, 02:55 AM
I have sent him another email. Will let everyone know if I hear from him.

He isn't logging in here unless he is logging in as a guest. He is also not signing in to AF.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
16-08-2016, 05:13 AM
There's not much we can do for Banjo except maybe give him a few laughs and let him know that there are a lot of people who care about him and want him to pull through. It's frustrating to be denied that.

I hope he sees that he's already made a huge contribution to many of the people here and that we don't care that the drugs sometimes make him ramble a bit. He's one of the first to offer support to others and we'd like to return the favor.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
16-08-2016, 05:13 AM
What's AF? Did he answer your mail?

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
16-08-2016, 05:30 AM
Atheistforums.org. He hasn't signed in there since the day he started this thread.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
16-08-2016, 06:20 AM
Hope you come back soon, Banjo.

I'll miss you over at AF.

Sad
16-08-2016, 07:06 AM
I miss him Sadcryface Do you suppose it all got a bit too much for him ? I mean being an inspiration and having so many people look up to you I would imagine is quite daunting I know I would find it that way.
16-08-2016, 07:52 AM
(16-08-2016 07:06 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I miss him Sadcryface Do you suppose it all got a bit too much for him ? I mean being an inspiration and having so many people look up to you I would imagine is quite daunting I know I would find it that way.

Having spent my fair share of time in the "body shop" -- I can tell you from experience - that when you're suffering in pain, the last damned thing you need is to listen to a buncha assholes arguing.....

I'm sure he'll be back when he's ready and up to being his gnarly ol' self.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post