Banjo's Progress

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2016, 01:02 PM
RE: Please delete my membership.
(16-08-2016 12:30 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Maybe now that he's got endorsements he's too good for us!

That's fair.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
16-08-2016, 02:13 PM
(16-08-2016 08:41 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(16-08-2016 08:38 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I just heard from Banjo. He is out of the hospital but still isn't ready for forum activity right now.

I have conveyed everyone's concern and that we miss his presence here.

More when I know more.
For keeping us all informed awesome thank you so much Anjele Heart Hug

Hi,

+1 from me too.

D.
16-08-2016, 02:15 PM
We want Banjo
We want Banjo
We want Banjo
We want Banjo

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
16-08-2016, 04:15 PM
Thank you Anjele for updating us.
I hope he will be well sooner rather than later.
Very sorry to hear he is so ill that he is in and out of hospital.

We will all be happy when he can finally come back. Even if he is just lingering in the shadows, watching us talk about all the silly things.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 4 users Like Leerob's post
16-08-2016, 05:56 PM
Banjo is off to the hospital again. He is hoping it's only for overnight.

His meds are really messing with him.

He is keeping me posted and I will do the same here.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
16-08-2016, 06:03 PM
Please delete my membership.
Brother Banjo if you are reading this get well soon. Everyone here loves you.

Keep your spirits high.
[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post
16-08-2016, 07:38 PM
I now know why Banjo doesn't think he can come back. And I am not sure what can be done to fix it.

It seems to me that anyone familiar with the forum members would understand what he says in his signature and would also understand that the last thing he wants to do is to create any unrest. Sometimes the meds get to him and he isn't himself. Banjo sometimes needs a little special handling and redirection but that's what friends do.

He misses us as much as we miss him.

I hope I can find the right words to ease his mind.

In the meantime I will let you know when I have heard from him so that you aren't so worried about his health issues.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
16-08-2016, 07:58 PM
(16-08-2016 07:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I now know why Banjo doesn't think he can come back. And I am not sure what can be done to fix it.

It seems to me that anyone familiar with the forum members would understand what he says in his signature and would also understand that the last thing he wants to do is to create any unrest. Sometimes the meds get to him and he isn't himself. Banjo sometimes needs a little special handling and redirection but that's what friends do.

In the meantime I will let you know when I have heard from him so that you aren't so worried about his health issues.

Last time he was here, just before he made this post, he tried to make a couple of posts and they didn't work. Let him know there was a / missing in his quotes and mom fixed one, I fixed the other. It happens to all of us at some point and wasn't that his brain didn't work right. It was just the timing between the ghost posts and this one that makes me wonder if he was just too frustrated.

Also tell him that we want him here even if he makes only ghost posts or types complete gobbledygook, we just want him around.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
16-08-2016, 08:00 PM
(16-08-2016 07:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(16-08-2016 07:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I now know why Banjo doesn't think he can come back. And I am not sure what can be done to fix it.

Last time he was here, just before he made this post, he tried to make a couple of posts and they didn't work. Let him know there was a / missing in his quotes and mom fixed one, I fixed the other. It happens to all of us at some point and wasn't that his brain didn't work right. It was just the timing between the ghost posts and this one that makes me wonder if he was just too frustrated.

Also tell him that we want him here even if he makes only ghost posts or types complete gobbledygook, we just want him around.

It wasn't about the posts that weren't formatted correctly, though that may have happened because he was upset.

I have told him that the forum misses him and we would like to give him support and receive all the wonderful things he gives to us.

I am trying.

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
16-08-2016, 08:32 PM
Thanks again for being the go-between. You rock Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post