Bannage!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2017, 09:17 PM
Bannage!
I'm hoping that I'm not seeing things! It would appear that 4 users (last I looked, a couple of minutes ago) have been banned! Huh Is it an artifact of some person's ability to make a handle have a strike through, or what?? Help us poor paranoids out!

OK, I see that I now have a strike through in my handle. It's an artifact of a site problem. Or is it?!? Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
31-03-2017, 09:19 PM
RE: Bannage!
Everyone's banned. Wink You can see a line through everyone's name (except mods) on the user list.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
31-03-2017, 09:20 PM
(31-03-2017 09:17 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I'm hoping that I'm not seeing things! It would appear that 4 users (last I looked, a couple of minutes ago) have been banned! Huh Is it an artifact of some person's ability to make a handle have a strike through, or what?? Help us poor paranoids out!

How are you even able to post? You have been banned sir, BANNED!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
31-03-2017, 09:21 PM
I like the line through my name. Makes me look like a bad ass Tongue
[+] 10 users Like jennybee's post
31-03-2017, 09:22 PM
(31-03-2017 09:20 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(31-03-2017 09:17 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I'm hoping that I'm not seeing things! It would appear that 4 users (last I looked, a couple of minutes ago) have been banned! Huh Is it an artifact of some person's ability to make a handle have a strike through, or what?? Help us poor paranoids out!

How are you even able to post? You have been banned sir, BANNED!

BANNED BANNED BANNED, that's what I am! Laugh out load

Seriously, I hope that the problem is resolved. Otherwise, I'm gonna cold-shoulder the rest of you, on religious grounds. Dodgy
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
31-03-2017, 09:23 PM
(31-03-2017 09:22 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(31-03-2017 09:20 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  How are you even able to post? You have been banned sir, BANNED!

Seriously, I hope that the problem is resolved. Otherwise, I'm gonna cold-shoulder the rest of you, on religious grounds. Dodgy

Them’s shaky grounds indeed!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
31-03-2017, 09:24 PM
(31-03-2017 09:22 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(31-03-2017 09:20 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  How are you even able to post? You have been banned sir, BANNED!

Check the ban log...DLJ is flexing his supermod muscles...probably for April Fool's Day...how EvolutionKills escaped the banning is a mystery. Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
Ooooh look at me! I'm banned but I'm still posting! Where's your god now? Uh... I mean... Huh

Nothing, carry on! Sleepy

[+] 7 users Like Escape Artist's post
(31-03-2017 09:21 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I like the line through my name. Makes me look like a bad ass Tongue

You are always a badass, Jenny.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
31-03-2017, 09:25 PM
(31-03-2017 09:24 PM)julep Wrote:  
(31-03-2017 09:21 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I like the line through my name. Makes me look like a bad ass Tongue

You are always a badass, Jenny.

Still can I keep mine? Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post