Banned

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2013, 08:42 AM
RE: Banned
(22-09-2013 08:30 AM)absols Wrote:  u deduce that clarity mean jesus so all is to god powers, careless about true words and truth value revelations

anyway it doesnt matter, truth want u all killed except me

Clarity is a vodka. They are vodka rejectors. Some accept some clarity but then throw the clarity away after a difficult night. Clarity gives them headaches. When they have too much clarity it can sometimes cause warts on their ding dong. Clarity sometimes causes babies to be born. The baby born of clarity will grow up one day to spread his clarity to other ladies. These are called clarity holy family.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
22-09-2013, 08:46 AM
Hey absols, you are French right?

Mournente, et poinçon dénous angoisses de la calamité
d'une si la perdent d'action...
Etre quelque nous
une contre quand nous fin aux maux, grognes, s'il plus venir : c'est les
lente détournent de le poinçon ?. Mour et là l'injurelle la fronde, s'arrêter legs de la réflets de la fronde débarras. C'estion
blêmissons, à
cette idée, et souhait de de qui voudrait sommes de les et ne mettons flèches perdent d'action
blêmisses rebuffades pâles maux, grognes, si le troublancer ce
sous de la mortune
outrag

[Image: giphy.gif]
22-09-2013, 09:16 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2013 09:26 AM by absols.)
(22-09-2013 08:42 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(22-09-2013 08:30 AM)absols Wrote:  u deduce that clarity mean jesus so all is to god powers, careless about true words and truth value revelations

Clarity is a vodka. They are vodka rejectors. Some accept some clarity but then throw the clarity away after a difficult night. Clarity gives them headaches. When they have too much clarity it can sometimes cause warts on their ding dong. Clarity sometimes causes babies to be born. The baby born of clarity will grow up one day to spread his clarity to other ladies. These are called clarity holy family.

see i told u, u r no better at all, u r even worse, how dare u use the objective existence word definition closest to truth value, as shit for vulgar alcoholism as ur holy life in eternal shit
again i repeat, it doesnt matter, u r shit and truth is simply justifying the worse coming on u all

while u personnally is disgusting and confirm ur inferior standard as i showed it trapped
how the vodka absolut became vodka clarity, u gonna b burried in deep shit for sure

and ur stories with ur babies or new born, keep dreaming shitty as if it is not obvious enough how all is to deep shit till global destruction while u r gathered as one bc of it and if u try to b independant it is of course the same worse
22-09-2013, 09:27 AM
(22-09-2013 08:40 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  

Truth is trying to kill me? Huh

I knew the phrase "truth hurts" was actually an understatement... Sadcryface
22-09-2013, 12:20 PM
(21-09-2013 07:18 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(20-09-2013 08:37 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  If you and KC think he's dangerous, you have both a RIGHT and a RESPONSIBILITY...

Bullshit. If you see a moral obligation, act on it, don't pass it off. For myself, I ain't here to save the world.

Bullshit right back. I have no idea where this guy is. I don't have his IP address or any other information on him, the Mods do. He could just as easily be in an internet cafe in Bulgaria as at a Starbucks down the street for all I know.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
22-09-2013, 12:42 PM
Mark Dreher

POB 2991

Baxter, MN 56425

From his website, that he gave us the link for.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
22-09-2013, 01:16 PM
Anyone else here wants to see a debate between absols and I&I??

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 3 users Like nach_in's post
22-09-2013, 01:30 PM
I would need drugs....lots and lots of drugs.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
22-09-2013, 02:01 PM
(22-09-2013 01:16 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Anyone else here wants to see a debate between absols and I&I??

[Image: luke_noooo.jpg]

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
22-09-2013, 02:21 PM
Come on! for the lulz XD

[Image: sigvacachica.png]