Banned

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2013, 11:04 AM
RE: Banned
(23-09-2013 10:47 AM)absols Wrote:  of course u r caty, u lick it just get more ur head inn too, anyway u need mayb a small push

who's caty?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2013, 11:10 AM
(23-09-2013 06:06 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Nobody is keeping you here, plus it'd be great if you left and went to trololol elsewhere.

i knew that u gonna reply that

bc everyone dont care about the reality as a whole, that shit freaks like u are enjoying forcing themselves lives as that place source

only shit livings would work on taking advantage of freedom to force themselves as the present thing by having no problem to invent constantly how they are everything meant
as if we have to talk about u all the time

myself or me as a present being has never anything to do with watever shit i could see u r, on the contrary shitty
logics which u prove, would say how the more one see others being shit the more he feels good about himself to enjoy inventing the superior he is
which also explain how ur life is based on meaning inferiority of all else

right people have no different senses shitty to look being through, it is our decision really free from all senses, which prove how it is a conscious act and not for oneself profit

fuck u
23-09-2013, 11:14 AM
(23-09-2013 11:04 AM)nach_in Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 10:47 AM)absols Wrote:  of course u r caty, u lick it just get more ur head inn too, anyway u need mayb a small push

who's caty?

hey u know it is her pic, i didnt invent that she is a baby cat counting on going to heaven
23-09-2013, 11:21 AM
(23-09-2013 11:14 AM)absols Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 11:04 AM)nach_in Wrote:  who's caty?

hey u know it is her pic, i didnt invent that she is a baby cat counting on going to heaven

I know nothing, even less if it you who is saying it... do you realize that nobody here understands a word you say?

23-09-2013, 11:42 AM
it is not a word it is a pic, the PICTURE, like u gave ur picture too for all ur posts, she said being a cat, wat about u???
23-09-2013, 11:58 AM
(23-09-2013 11:42 AM)absols Wrote:  it is not a word it is a pic, the PICTURE, like u gave ur picture too for all ur posts, she said being a cat, wat about u???

Ohhhhh you means Tartarus Sauce.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
23-09-2013, 12:01 PM
(23-09-2013 11:42 AM)absols Wrote:  it is not a word it is a pic, the PICTURE, like u gave ur picture too for all ur posts, she said being a cat, wat about u???

oh! you were trying to be funny, you funny man... you failed, because no one understands what you write. See now? proper use of language IS of importance.

But you don't care, or do you?

23-09-2013, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2013 12:12 PM by absols.)
it is incredible how is that funny freak head

if the pic u choose to go with ur nickname doesnt represent urself being, this is ur problem shitty

ass is smthg clear in truth, like animal are things too especially cats

how do u know who reads my posts freak head ??? u dont under stand, that is ur problem not mine

the less people under stand me, the more it is only me

piece of freak dreaming about getting smthg from others death

zombi shit this is ur end
23-09-2013, 12:10 PM
(23-09-2013 12:08 PM)absols Wrote:  it is incredible how is that funny freak head

if the pic u choose to go with ur nickname doesnt represent urself being, this is ur problem shitty

ass is smthg clear in truth, like animal are things too especially cats

You seem to be under the impression that a cat avatar means that Tartarus is a cat. I didn't even know they could type.

You don't even have an avatar image. Therefore I conclude that you don't exist.

... this is my signature!
23-09-2013, 12:11 PM

DAAAAAAAMN SON! You just schooled me!

[Image: giphy.gif]