Banned

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2013, 12:31 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2013 12:41 PM by absols.)
RE: Banned
(23-09-2013 12:10 PM)cjlr Wrote:  You seem to be under the impression that a cat avatar means that Tartarus is a cat. I didn't even know they could type.

u r proving being definitely below animals awareness, while they know not being their bodies but through senses of life

and since u cant b retarded from what u invent questions abstractly to shit on others heads, u r that evil will careless of all and any logics use so never thinking anything when u dont mean but urself life one being all

physical apparance any human know the illusion it is in the most superficial level of its fact, while everyone know how everything has to b one object shape for each present point of it is free, for true free realities means

any sentence consciously made make ones present existence being real, when it is the conscious that meant it at the first place, not like the body or the name

but when u choose ur pic and ur name it is meant to b u then since chosen by u in abstraction of ur true being to urself conscious

fuck u

u cant know how far u r much more hated by truth then what it shows from me hating u

truth cant stand what is never present and so below superiority standard which is the normal to tolerate, superiority is not even the truth it is way inferior to

so truth cant but mean the unacceptable u r in all ways and terms of that fact, that is how all is only about proving it endlessly

while also truth love free existence as it knows how freedom from truth freedom is an absolute superior truth

so for sure truth hate u exponenetially when it is not there about opposites when it is about freedom of freedom so the love and the hate are conscious wills

fuck u again and u wont understand to shut down when u see me shitty
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2013, 12:40 PM
(23-09-2013 12:31 PM)absols Wrote:  u r proving being definitely below animals awareness, while they know not being their bodies but through senses of life

and since u cant b retarded from what u invent questions abstractly to shit on others heads, u r that evil will careless of all and any logics use so never thinking anything when u dont mean but urself life one being all

physical apparance any human know the illusion it is in the most superficial level of its fact, while everyone know how everything has to b one object shape for each present point of it is free, for true free realities means

any sentence consciously made make ones present existence being real, when it is the conscious that meant it at the first place, not like the body or the name

but when u choose ur pic and ur name it is meant to b u then since chosen by u in abstraction of ur true being to urself conscious

fuck u

u cant know how far u r much more hated by truth then what it shows from me hating u

Shucks. Guess you figured me out. I am a gag road sign.

You grow less charmingly incoherent and more offensively stupid with each post.

Hate is a reaction. It is a judgement. It requires intelligible input. I don't get that from you; I get the nonsensical interspersed with the insulting. All that provokes is pity.

... this is my signature!
[+] 5 users Like cjlr's post
23-09-2013, 03:47 PM
(23-09-2013 12:08 PM)absols Wrote:  it is incredible how is that funny freak head

if the pic u choose to go with ur nickname doesnt represent urself being, this is ur problem shitty

ass is smthg clear in truth, like animal are things too especially cats

how do u know who reads my posts freak head ??? u dont under stand, that is ur problem not mine

the less people under stand me, the more it is only me

piece of freak dreaming about getting smthg from others death

zombi shit this is ur end

lol u mad, u illiterate troll

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
23-09-2013, 04:35 PM
(23-09-2013 12:08 PM)absols Wrote:  it is incredible how is that funny freak head

if the pic u choose to go with ur nickname doesnt represent urself being, this is ur problem shitty

ass is smthg clear in truth, like animal are things too especially cats

how do u know who reads my posts freak head ??? u dont under stand, that is ur problem not mine

the less people under stand me, the more it is only me

piece of freak dreaming about getting smthg from others death

zombi shit this is ur end

Since you have no picture does that mean you are nothing?

zombi shit this is your end? who the fuck is zombi shit?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
23-09-2013, 09:21 PM
(23-09-2013 12:31 PM)absols Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 12:10 PM)cjlr Wrote:  You seem to be under the impression that a cat avatar means that Tartarus is a cat. I didn't even know they could type.

u r proving being definitely below animals awareness, while they know not being their bodies but through senses of life

fuck u

truth cant stand what is never present and so below superiority standard which is the normal to tolerate, superiority is not even the truth it is way inferior to

so truth cant but mean the unacceptable u r in all ways and terms of that fact, that is how all is only about proving it endlessly

while also truth love free existence as it knows how freedom from truth freedom is an absolute superior truth

so for sure truth hate u exponenetially when it is not there about opposites when it is about freedom of freedom so the love and the hate are conscious wills

duck a sick, abs

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
25-09-2013, 07:37 PM
I'd get a uterus implanted in my belly just to have absols's child.

EDIT:
Oh crap I didn't realize I bumped this thread. Sorry guys.
25-09-2013, 07:49 PM
(25-09-2013 07:37 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I'd get a uterus implanted in my belly just to have absols's child.

EDIT:

Why absol's? I'd get one just for the sheer super-awesomeness of being a pregnant dude.

Seriously, I want this to be possible. Womb for one, please...

I AM he who is called... cat furniture.
25-09-2013, 07:53 PM
(23-09-2013 12:31 PM)absols Wrote:  

fuck u

Sounds like a bot again.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-09-2013, 05:09 AM
(23-09-2013 04:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  zombi shit this is your end? who the fuck is zombi shit?

of course im nothing to everything real, which is to infinite superiority that i might realize smthg for its fact right existing

but me im free of all, that is wat true individual existence is about

not a fake reality confused with everything from what u r getting to go shopping and pretend getting a life done
26-09-2013, 05:14 AM (This post was last modified: 26-09-2013 05:29 AM by absols.)
(25-09-2013 07:37 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I'd get a uterus implanted in my belly just to have absols's child.

EDIT:

in ur fancies u gonna get the reverse, that is what fancies are for

i cant b pregnant in truth, fuck u

in truth anything of me is to what is already more superior and existing

im of infinite superiority while right existing, so any of me is what kill u all, ur ennemies forever that exist, but in far spaces

which prove that ur jesus is of evil powers so lies, how they invent easily bc they got the powers that a freaking old dirty guy would born again in belly of a woman as one of other multiple arguments made also very easily to mean justifying forcing her to their invasions as to pretend being watever she could invent to get away, while that old freak is making his own play suggesting also as cheapest dirty argument that they are really superior so they can know what tehy become while doing the reverse
if that shit is superior then why dying for becoming another, or how what is meant to b the only superiority reference since the exclusive adult for a child, is supposed to b created by the superiority of who want to be the child

anyone u all know the evil ur god is, but those sentences i put are just to show u how fucked u r in thinking that it is too hard to find logics inn

logics are in all ur god plans, which prove that u r fucked for sure