Banned

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2013, 08:48 AM
RE: Banned
(26-09-2013 05:14 AM)absols Wrote:  
(25-09-2013 07:37 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I'd get a uterus implanted in my belly just to have absols's child.

EDIT:
Oh crap I didn't realize I bumped this thread. Sorry guys.

in ur fancies u gonna get the reverse, that is what fancies are for

i cant b pregnant in truth, fuck u

in truth anything of me is to what is already more superior and existing

im of infinite superiority while right existing, so any of me is what kill u all, ur ennemies forever that exist, but in far spaces

which prove that ur jesus is of evil powers so lies, how they invent easily bc they got the powers that a freaking old dirty guy would born again in belly of a woman as one of other multiple arguments made also very easily to mean justifying forcing her to their invasions as to pretend being watever she could invent to get away, while that old freak is making his own play suggesting also as cheapest dirty argument that they are really superior so they can know what tehy become while doing the reverse
if that shit is superior then why dying for becoming another, or how what is meant to b the only superiority reference since the exclusive adult for a child, is supposed to b created by the superiority of who want to be the child

anyone u all know the evil ur god is, but those sentences i put are just to show u how fucked u r in thinking that it is too hard to find logics inn

logics are in all ur god plans, which prove that u r fucked for sure

Shocking

It's... so... BEAUTIFUL!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2013, 10:26 AM
(26-09-2013 08:48 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Shocking

It's... so... BEAUTIFUL!

[Image: static_in_the_channel.gif]

I AM he who is called... cat furniture.
[+] 3 users Like I Am's post
26-09-2013, 11:43 AM
(26-09-2013 05:14 AM)absols Wrote:  ur jesus
ur god
ur god

You... do know we're pretty much all atheists, right?

Guess not.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
26-09-2013, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 26-09-2013 12:14 PM by absols.)
ohhh... really ... i didnt hear u saying that

prove it conard how atheist are u, u cant even make a sentence based on least obvious common sense, u dont say anything but keep using big words that u dont justify and mean to declare believing it or ur living references

an atheist is not necessarily right he could mean enjoying to profit from negative truth, but for sure atheists wont ever mean what others say or take for granted some beliefs and big titles, an atheist by definition mean himself out of all constantly anyway as the existing thing

i guess u cant define what atheist is or mean, while u call urself ur whole self atheist

guess wat, im hundred percent right about u just proved it, which makes u wat, hundredpercent liar ??? can taht exist ??? no
shit exist
26-09-2013, 12:17 PM
(26-09-2013 12:03 PM)absols Wrote:  ohhh... really ... i didnt hear u saying that

prove it conard how atheist are u, u cant even make a sentence based on least obvious common sense, u dont say anything but keep using big words that u dont justify and mean to declare believing it or ur living references

an atheist is not necessarily right he could mean enjoying to profit from negative truth, but for sure atheists wont ever mean what others say or take for granted some beliefs and big titles, an atheist by definition mean himself out of all constantly anyway as the existing thing

i guess u cant define what atheist is or mean, while u call urself ur whole self atheist

guess wat, im hundred percent right about u just proved it, which makes u wat, hundredpercent liar ??? can taht exist ??? no
shit exist

I don't believe any gods exist. I live my life accordingly.

Shit, absols, looks like I'm an atheist.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
26-09-2013, 02:18 PM
(26-09-2013 12:03 PM)absols Wrote:  prove it conard how atheist are u, u cant even make a sentence based on least obvious common sense,

Says the guy who can't even make a sentence

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
26-09-2013, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 26-09-2013 02:31 PM by absols.)
how is that a sentence piece of shit, when a guy cant make a sentence how is he saying ??? or who says without being able to formulate a sentence is surely not a guy

how the reverse is ur base to claim knowing better

like calling urself cow king, wat is that supposed to mean?? like ur dress, an animal standing with religious robe looking dark shit

so u mean possessing cows is being a king ???

cow king hen... u gonna pay for that a lot
wait till ur king lose his throne
26-09-2013, 02:30 PM
So apparently, absols doesn't know the definition of "atheist."

Who would have thunk it?

[Image: giphy.gif]
26-09-2013, 02:33 PM
(26-09-2013 02:27 PM)absols Wrote:  cow king hen... u gonna pay for that a lot
wait till ur king lose his throne

Is that a threat or a compliment?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
26-09-2013, 02:35 PM
what other definition u have then what i gave clearly ??? i guess like cjlr, u live by claiming there is no gods