Banned

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2013, 05:10 PM
RE: Banned
(26-09-2013 03:09 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(26-09-2013 03:06 PM)absols Wrote:  and what is paying ur king robe and backing ur head to spit ur milk animal ??? u imagine that as science fiction intelligent story??? how what lives through such inferior images can pretend knowing a word

You think you're insulting me, but you're just insulting yourself.

again u prove the point, cant mean but to claim that everything is for urself

u r noone to anyother poster shitty, my means are obvious about ur dress and ur cow head, so when that is u to u it shows how far u r freak believing urself being anything, as there is no other present to u but u
very easy life by keeping inventing urself everywhere

and ur will to confuse urself with me is pathetic the shit u r

there is clear different world of words, u assume urself wills means piece of shit that has nothing to do with mine and never will

individuality is already the only thing, take ur time obviously u will b forced to
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2013, 05:12 PM
(26-09-2013 05:00 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  The more this thread goes on, the more I want Absols's child.

Marky Mark and his Magnificent Awesome Ark ain't gonna be happy. Does AbsolveUs drive a TransAm?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
26-09-2013, 05:19 PM
(26-09-2013 05:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-09-2013 05:00 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  The more this thread goes on, the more I want Absols's child.

Marky Mark and his Magnificent Awesome Ark ain't gonna be happy. Does AbsolveUs drive a TransAm?

I'm tired of the Geezer. He had his shot in my ass and he blew it.Sleepy
26-09-2013, 06:53 PM
(26-09-2013 05:19 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(26-09-2013 05:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Marky Mark and his Magnificent Awesome Ark ain't gonna be happy. Does AbsolveUs drive a TransAm?

I'm tired of the Geezer. He had his shot in my ass and he blew it.Sleepy

In Mark's defense, given his age coupled with his irrational aversion to exogenous testosterone replacement therapy, he really didn't have much of a shot to begin with.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-09-2013, 05:37 AM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2013 06:07 AM by absols.)

how can u type such retarded sentences

first watever child is always someone else, and the more his genes traits are strong the more he is totally else

second what would u do with another person child, how could that represent any kind of interest to u, it is not about u nor ur child

third, wat is true dont make children, the max it could affect would b whatever present else truth or its own existence elsewhere
truth dont make new, truth keep confirming the same in more clear ways, ur fancy about new generations have nothing to do with me, u r revealing ur religious minds as ur fancies are from believing that powerful entities is the ability to make great things by possessing n enslave living rights for
27-09-2013, 08:06 AM
(27-09-2013 05:37 AM)absols Wrote:  

how can u type such retarded sentences

first watever child is always someone else, and the more his genes traits are strong the more he is totally else

second what would u do with another person child, how could that represent any kind of interest to u, it is not about u nor ur child

third, wat is true dont make children, the max it could affect would b whatever present else truth or its own existence elsewhere
truth dont make new, truth keep confirming the same in more clear ways, ur fancy about new generations have nothing to do with me, u r revealing ur religious minds as ur fancies are from believing that powerful entities is the ability to make great things by possessing n enslave living rights for

The sentences are only retarded if they are, which they are not.

I know your child will be somebody other than you, I just want to be the one to help you spread your genes cuz you are very intelligent.

I don't think you caught on, but I don't have any belief in a supernatural or powerful entities in a higher plane of existence.

Keep talking dirty to me, sexy boy.
27-09-2013, 10:00 AM
(27-09-2013 08:06 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(27-09-2013 05:37 AM)absols Wrote:  how can u type such retarded sentences

The sentences are only retarded if they are, which they are not.

I know your child will be somebody other than you, I just want to be the one to help you spread your genes cuz you are very intelligent.

I don't think you caught on, but I don't have any belief in a supernatural or powerful entities in a higher plane of existence.

Keep talking dirty to me, sexy boy.

im not sexy nor a boy while the shit u r is not about being dirty at all

how i think has nothing to do with intelligence, it is all has to do with me what i cant stand and what i enjoy, then it is easy like u connard to know itself when intelligence is all what is not us, but objective superiority that know what is clear all

so give us in a way to b ourselves in intelligent way with all else and reality of things present, then up to anyone freedom to act for his true self of that or not

fuck u u and all ur pervert background, to justify killing living right people by suggesting making more of them instead and better

go b urself the shit child u want, which prove the lie u never mean

when u cant the least respect my posts and myself the writer behind how would u mean to care about others like that

fuck u
27-09-2013, 11:04 AM
(27-09-2013 10:00 AM)absols Wrote:  im not sexy nor a boy while the shit u r is not about being dirty at all

how i think has nothing to do with intelligence, it is all has to do with me what i cant stand and what i enjoy, then it is easy like u connard to know itself when intelligence is all what is not us, but objective superiority that know what is clear all

so give us in a way to b ourselves in intelligent way with all else and reality of things present, then up to anyone freedom to act for his true self of that or not

fuck u u and all ur pervert background, to justify killing living right people by suggesting making more of them instead and better

go b urself the shit child u want, which prove the lie u never mean

when u cant the least respect my posts and myself the writer behind how would u mean to care about others like that

fuck u

Wwait, you're not a boy? Aw ye.

I actually don't justify killing anyone, in fact I would like to go without killing a single person. I feel bad smashing a spider or a fly. Tapeworms on the other hand can fuck off.

Since the only other things I caught in that post was "fuck u", yeah I would enjoy that more now. Drooling Please fuck me, Absols.
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
27-09-2013, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2013 11:29 AM by absols.)
if u would really enjoy anything by me you wouldnt say it in forum and in those too objective terms

it would b about smthg concerning urself as a person, then any expression about it would b in ways of someone not everyone

im saying that for people to b aware that lies exist therefor must b fighted, i mean honest people that care about these things

unfortunately everyone seem to believe that noone is perfect so exchange is the principle justification for a kind of relation with others, this is wrong, exchange could b a manipulation by a liar constantly

the most evil ones are the one that dont kill others knowing the ways of absolute things, so avoid to point itself death by harming another of same physical kind
that is why evil ones are the ones that seek powers over everyone but then they would kill everyone in the assurance of being saved out of all

n why spider and fly??? bc of the movies of course, which confirm the point, liar in any mean
27-09-2013, 11:35 AM
(27-09-2013 10:00 AM)absols Wrote:  im not sexy nor a boy while the shit u r is not about being dirty at all

This makes me feel terrible about myself. I love this. Smile