RE: Banned
please ban it already

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
27-09-2013, 11:45 AM
(27-09-2013 11:25 AM)absols Wrote:  if u would really enjoy anything by me you wouldnt say it in forum and in those too objective terms

it would b about smthg concerning urself as a person, then any expression about it would b in ways of someone not everyone

im saying that for people to b aware that lies exist therefor must b fighted, i mean honest people that care about these things

unfortunately everyone seem to believe that noone is perfect so exchange is the principle justification for a kind of relation with others, this is wrong, exchange could b a manipulation by a liar constantly

the most evil ones are the one that dont kill others knowing the ways of absolute things, so avoid to point itself death by harming another of same physical kind
that is why evil ones are the ones that seek powers over everyone but then they would kill everyone in the assurance of being saved out of all

n why spider and fly??? bc of the movies of course, which confirm the point, liar in any mean

Yeah, it's safe to say that whatever allowed me to understand this individual has worn off.

All I know is that this person broke my heart knowing that killing people is okay in their eyes.

[Image: Quinn_Crying.gif]

Narrator: Will DemonicLemon ever find love? Stay tuned for next time's adventure!
27-09-2013, 11:46 AM
(27-09-2013 11:40 AM)nach_in Wrote:  please ban it already

I'm still classifying absols as an it, too. It can read and understand what is written to it yet it chooses (or isn't programmed well enough) to respond with gibberish. Either way, it's an idiot.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
27-09-2013, 11:53 AM
(27-09-2013 11:46 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(27-09-2013 11:40 AM)nach_in Wrote:  please ban it already

I'm still classifying absols as an it, too. It can read and understand what is written to it yet it chooses (or isn't programmed well enough) to respond with gibberish. Either way, it's an idiot.

and it spamms the forums, every thread gets derailed and flooded with absols. It's getting annoying

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
27-09-2013, 11:59 AM
It's probably time for everyone to put Absols on their ignore list. It's not as if reading one of his/her posts is going to add anything to what is being discussed.

If no one reads Absols and no one responds to Absols ... Absols will become the forum ghost.

Kind of cool when you think about it. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
27-09-2013, 12:02 PM
Yeah, I think I'll start putting together an ignore list. Absols gets the honor of being the first for breaking my heart.
27-09-2013, 12:08 PM
(27-09-2013 11:39 AM)absols Wrote:  this is what is happening in islamic countries, a lot of fanatic muslims are forcing the rules of coran and it looks disgusting, coran and old testament show the same god

it is the same idea that im sure u also get trapped by, what u mean is to say that god cant b existing so the old testament is surely a book of myths

so the idea that u fall in too, is what u cant face the reality of super monster powers being a fact over our existence

so what believers accept from being superior as a monster u cant fight, u also accept from denying its fact then u wont mean smthg or smeone right or show the way of dealing right with others without being monster, u wont do that since u deny its true reason ways

Sounds legit enough to me, if for the first time. Just a bot getting smarter? Dunno.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
27-09-2013, 12:09 PM
bots and shit urselves, as if it wasnt obvious enough, u cant type a word but for unusefulness as the way of being, and keep inventing others u can use to fuck as if u r not way more down ass then they are or me

again ur ban thing shitty do it and my last word for u would b fuck u, i want to see who is in charge here

showing how u keep using anything to pretend having any authority
27-09-2013, 12:15 PM
(27-09-2013 12:09 PM)absols Wrote:  bots and shit urselves, as if it wasnt obvious enough, u cant type a word but for unusefulness as the way of being, and keep inventing others u can use to fuck as if u r not way more down ass then they are or me

again ur ban thing shitty do it and my last word for u would b fuck u, i want to see who is in charge here

showing how u keep using anything to pretend having any authority

Absols, I was kinda trying to defend you here. You need to put the crack pipe down and learn the importance of communication. It's why we're all here, and you are doing a horrible job of it.

If you simply have trouble with the english language, that's understandable. But many attempts have been made to help you and have been met with vitriol for trying. This is why you have a high negative rep count. I'm sure I'll receive the same from you for this post.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
27-09-2013, 12:16 PM
(27-09-2013 12:09 PM)absols Wrote:  i want to see who is in charge here

That'd be me (and KingsChosen)........can I help you?

So many cats, so few good recipes.