Banned

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2013, 05:17 AM
RE: Banned
How dare you, KingsChosen! That man was everything to me! I...

Yeah it's not so much fun proclaiming love to Mark Dreher when he's no longer able to see it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
20-09-2013, 05:30 AM
(19-09-2013 09:59 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Mark Dreher was banned because of continued threats after a very clear, strict warning as well as various forms of spam.

About muthafucking time.

While the Mods gonna be modding, I don't suppose something official could be done about Absols, too.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
20-09-2013, 05:34 AM
(19-09-2013 11:01 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(19-09-2013 10:52 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  You're going to hell! You just banned Jesus Christ!

Nah.

It was predestined.

Drinking Beverage

I guess I'm like a Judas in this scenario.

If you where like Judas, please show the pieces of silver (or any moolah) you got for this. Oh, and stay away from cliffs and small trees with ropes tied to them as well. Confused

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
20-09-2013, 06:01 AM
(20-09-2013 05:34 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(19-09-2013 11:01 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Nah.

It was predestined.

Drinking Beverage

I guess I'm like a Judas in this scenario.

If you where like Judas, please show the pieces of silver (or any moolah) you got for this. Oh, and stay away from cliffs and small trees with ropes tied to them as well. Confused

I heard that fields are a no-go either, lest his stomach burst open.

20-09-2013, 06:45 AM
(20-09-2013 05:30 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(19-09-2013 09:59 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Mark Dreher was banned because of continued threats after a very clear, strict warning as well as various forms of spam.

About muthafucking time.

While the Mods gonna be modding, I don't suppose something official could be done about Absols, too.

Absols has ended up derailing several threads as well meaning onlookers (I was one who fell for it) tried to help he/she/it work through their communication problems. I think that they have actually become slightly more comprehensible, but this seems to have shown that only that the thoughts being communicated are the root cause of the failure to communicate - that the thoughts are incoherent. Leaving them alone is probably the best course of action, but there might be cause to split some threads going forwards that turn into more "we don't understand you absols" threads rather than sustaining some relationship to the OP's topic.

I'm not sure absols is coherent enough to actually fall under the "threats to other users" ban category, but maybe he/she/it has or will.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
20-09-2013, 07:19 AM
(20-09-2013 06:45 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  
(20-09-2013 05:30 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  About muthafucking time.

Absols has ended up derailing several threads as well meaning onlookers (I was one who fell for it) tried to help he/she/it work through their communication problems. I think that they have actually become slightly more comprehensible, but this seems to have shown that only that the thoughts being communicated are the root cause of the failure to communicate - that the thoughts are incoherent. Leaving them alone is probably the best course of action, but there might be cause to split some threads going forwards that turn into more "we don't understand you absols" threads rather than sustaining some relationship to the OP's topic.

I'm not sure absols is coherent enough to actually fall under the "threats to other users" ban category, but maybe he/she/it has or will.

I'm not saying ban or anything like that; but it seems to me that the only actually coherent parts of Absols posts are insults. It may be cynical, but I get the feeling that they can at least type in English with fairly reasonable ability but they refuse to do so here to cause agitation on the forum.

I am partial to the suggestion of splitting Absols related derails out though...

20-09-2013, 08:02 AM
(20-09-2013 07:19 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I am partial to the suggestion of splitting Absols related derails out though...

OMG SO ANTI FREE SPEECH WHY DO YOU HATE FREEDOM

... this is my signature!
20-09-2013, 08:35 AM
(20-09-2013 08:02 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(20-09-2013 07:19 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I am partial to the suggestion of splitting Absols related derails out though...

OMG SO ANTI FREE SPEECH WHY DO YOU HATE FREEDOM

"You refused to testify. Obviously, you hate justice and deserve this."
- Commander Shepard.

20-09-2013, 11:19 AM
[Image: troll_death_by_symrea-d4mcphk.jpg]

Drinking Beverage

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
20-09-2013, 11:41 AM
(20-09-2013 05:17 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  How dare you, KingsChosen! That man was everything to me! I...

Yeah it's not so much fun proclaiming love to Mark Dreher when he's no longer able to see it.

He can still see it, he just can't reciprocate. Yours will forever be an unrequited love. Big Grin

Breathing - it's more art than science.