Banned

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: Banned
Does anybody have reason to believe that Mark Dreher may be violent? I know he cuckoo for cocoa puffs, but that perfectly legal. If you think he may be dangerous to himself or others, then this needs to go to the authorities so he can get the help he needs.

I'm serious. These things result in tragedies - even loss of life - if no one intervenes. If you believe he's dangerous, you need to speak up - now.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2013, 03:02 PM
(20-09-2013 02:59 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Does anybody have reason to believe that Mark Dreher may be violent? I know he cuckoo for cocoa puffs, but that perfectly legal. If you think he may be dangerous to himself or others, then this needs to go to the authorities so he can get the help he needs.

I'm serious. These things result in tragedies - even loss of life - if no one intervenes. If you believe he's dangerous, you need to speak up - now.

I honestly didn't get that sense from him.

I kept going back and forth between thinking what a troll and this person has issues and needs help but never thought he'd go out and do anything to anyone.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
20-09-2013, 03:02 PM
(20-09-2013 05:17 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  How dare you, KingsChosen! That man was everything to me! I...

Yeah it's not so much fun proclaiming love to Mark Dreher when he's no longer able to see it.

There's always Reddit and Facebook, true love will find a way.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
20-09-2013, 03:42 PM
(20-09-2013 03:02 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(20-09-2013 02:59 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Does anybody have reason to believe that Mark Dreher may be violent? I know he cuckoo for cocoa puffs, but that perfectly legal. If you think he may be dangerous to himself or others, then this needs to go to the authorities so he can get the help he needs.

I honestly didn't get that sense from him.

I kept going back and forth between thinking what a troll and this person has issues and needs help but never thought he'd go out and do anything to anyone.

It's not just here. He went on one of his 30+ page ramblings and rants on the freethinker forum as well. He's scary.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

20-09-2013, 04:47 PM
(20-09-2013 03:42 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(20-09-2013 03:02 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I honestly didn't get that sense from him.

It's not just here. He went on one of his 30+ page ramblings and rants on the freethinker forum as well. He's scary.

He seems to greatly admire violence and power. My feeling is that he is quite possibly a danger.

People that tightly wound make me very uneasy.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-09-2013, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2013 08:42 PM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
(20-09-2013 04:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-09-2013 03:42 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  It's not just here. He went on one of his 30+ page ramblings and rants on the freethinker forum as well. He's scary.

He seems to greatly admire violence and power. My feeling is that he is quite possibly a danger.

People that tightly wound make me very uneasy.

If you and KC think he's dangerous, you have both a RIGHT and a RESPONSIBILITY to contact law enforcement in the area where he lives.

This is a stretch, but I'll say it anyway.

Adam Lanza, Seung Hui Cho, Eric Harris, Dylan Klebald, Jim Holmes, Jared Loughner - they all had one thing in common: a lot of people thought they were crazy and frightening but sat around with their collective heads up their asses until they struck and killed 20 or so people in a rampage.

Again I urge you: I don't know who this guy really is or where he lives, but if you think he may be dangerous, try to intervene and get help from the proper authorities. You may save lives in doing so.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

20-09-2013, 09:24 PM
(19-09-2013 10:36 AM)I and I Wrote:  other people derailing and being an asshole in the threads I make isn't a bankable offense?

Drinking Beverage

Nothing about your crap is "bankable". Anyone trying that would go broke in a hour.
Multiple threads (like yesterday's spam) about the same drivel IS bannable.
You should be banned. Dodgy

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

20-09-2013, 10:08 PM

He claimed that 1/4 of the world would die of mostly heart attacks and strokes, because of his initiation of the end times or whatever. He seemed to claim that his possession of "the fourth seal," which looks a lot like a telephone keypad, gave him license to initiate these deaths.

In his "Final Assault" on Freethought Forum, he said:
Quote:In the fields / The bodies burning. / As the war machine / Keeps turning. / Death, and hatred. / To mankind. / Poisoning / Their brain washed minds.

He also talks about snipers, and said:
Quote:If you are good / I would take a bullet, for you. / But if you are bad / I would probably, be the one / Who sent it.

He seems to praise the shooting of Larry Flint as a righteous act. Some of this is copied from his initial thread here, maybe all of it, I can't be sure.

AFAIK, he did not make any credible claims of intended violence. He does seem to revere death and punishment.

Bottom line: I cannot tell if he is immediately dangerous or not. I suspect not, but I can't tell. Even more, I can't tell if he'll be a threat a month or a year from now. I'd guess... guess... that his likelihood of injuring himself or others will increase with time.

WWMWAZSKDTVQHTMJD?
20-09-2013, 10:28 PM
Wow, didn't realize we had a Gail level jackball in the house? Those two should really hook up Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
20-09-2013, 11:34 PM
(20-09-2013 10:28 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Wow, didn't realize we had a Gail level jackball in the house? Those two should really hook up Thumbsup

That might be extremely dangerous - kinda like hooking up the Keymaster with the Gatekeeper in Ghostbusters!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"