Banned

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2013, 07:18 AM
RE: Banned
(20-09-2013 08:37 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(20-09-2013 04:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  He seems to greatly admire violence and power. My feeling is that he is quite possibly a danger.

People that tightly wound make me very uneasy.

If you and KC think he's dangerous, you have both a RIGHT and a RESPONSIBILITY...

Bullshit. If you see a moral obligation, act on it, don't pass it off. For myself, I ain't here to save the world.

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
21-09-2013, 07:42 AM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2013 07:50 AM by absols.)
like who is threatening ??? the one that ban or the one that say fuck u as fuck urself

everything is a lie so anyone pleasure is to invent smthg and force the other to the knowledge, shut down u cant have any issue with smthg else

obliging others to whatever they invent from any power they held

so forcing others to b crap looking how to deal with what do not exist at all

i sound like exagerating, but u gonna see that everyday in life like me as if there is nothing else

like the lie about fear, it was invented to justify evil, so anyone could force anyother as he wants

while they play it to replace its truth

so everyone pretend knowing anything by sayin u must face ur fears, find them to face them that is how u will get free

while they mean clearly their asses, to sit comfortably since u can take advantage of everything ur condition is about by doing nothing else, so they like saying yes i fear a lot if i go out well im facing it but u know...blabla ya sure true ...

fear is clearly about facing more than a threat of powerful negative other able to harm u, it is about being alone to defend oneself completely falling apart, face wat more morons

how dare u deny that some have powers on others easily by kicking them down
and from conditions ways u become atheists to deny it existing, so mean god or gods only as loveable fancies
when everyone know the monsters they are
but u will use that to abuse othres more and call them crazy so u could abuse their weak situations for any living sense through powers over others
Find all posts by this user
21-09-2013, 08:26 AM
(21-09-2013 07:42 AM)absols Wrote:  something

something

who fucking knows?

something

huh?

Son, I have some bad news for you. You're retarded.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
21-09-2013, 08:39 AM
i didnt say that retarded urself and im not ur son, nor that ur invented relations could ever justify u but liars

how dare u mean that truth do not exist, and there cant b but some powers connections

it is incredible how far all is gonna b erased
21-09-2013, 08:41 AM
Son, it's okay. They have special hospitals for people just like you.
You'll feel right at home.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
21-09-2013, 09:04 AM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2013 09:19 AM by absols.)
that is ur willing mean about another, so by definition nothing to the other nor of

while ur mean about the other is obviously negative, treating him as being shit to lock as non existing ever by powers

fuck u and ur means, when obviously my means and my will is absolutely free and superior too

u only prove the inferior evil willing mean u r, when of course the end cant b but to definitive constance freedom of truth

put ur illusions of leaning on powers now in ur ass, truth is from now clearly not only above all powers but having plans for too

and put all feelings in ur ass too animal, showing from where u think ur life and ur pleasant moron inventions of being smwhere

when all is objective making any mean easy to realize, any conscious who still insist on feeling is a dirty rat

feelings are never about u, get back to animal possessions when u cant assume urself reality when u r simply a free conscious presence

all is too clear how shit ways will b forced down, how dare u clearly justify urself by rights abuse and the knowledge of shit powers on times

such objectivity over ur words show the truth presence, then bybye u and ur threats ur ends are way worse so u cant mean anything about my situation when urs is way worse
21-09-2013, 09:06 AM
(21-09-2013 09:04 AM)absols Wrote:  that is ur willing mean about another, so by definition nothing to the other nor of

while ur mean about the other is obviously negative, treating him as being shit to lock as non existing ever by powers

fuck u and ur means, when obviously my means and my will is absolutely free and superior too

u only prove the inferior evil willing mean u r, when of course the end cant b but to definitive constance freedom of truth

put ur illusions of leaning on powers now in ur ass, truth is from now clearly not only above all powers but having plans for too

u mad?

... this is my signature!
21-09-2013, 09:14 AM
(21-09-2013 09:04 AM)absols Wrote:  that is ur willing mean about another, so by definition nothing to the other nor of

Are you making threats?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
21-09-2013, 10:14 AM
what can i threatening u about or which power do i get over u here or in general ???? none of course

what i mean being in truth is to everyone the same since it is about truth concept so existence facts free ways, that no power can predict

while u keep following others free expressions to intimidate their rights and insinuate threats of using ur powers to ban anyone
21-09-2013, 10:16 AM
(21-09-2013 10:14 AM)absols Wrote:  what can i threatening u about or which power do i get over u here or in general ???? none of course

what i mean being in truth is to everyone the same since it is about truth concept so existence facts free ways, that no power can predict

while u keep following others free expressions to intimidate their rights and insinuate threats of using ur powers to ban anyone

g othe same sinuate that is to ban predict

what none while u keep following ur power do intimidate that is and insincept so expredict

what i general ??????? no power do i the same same same sing insinuate that i mean pressions to i that can predict

what can and insing intimidate threats about truth is to existening in get or while u about truth course

Breathing - it's more art than science.