Banned

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2013, 10:16 AM
RE: Banned
(21-09-2013 10:14 AM)absols Wrote:  what can i threatening u about or which power do i get over u here or in general ???? none of course

what i mean being in truth is to everyone the same since it is about truth concept so existence facts free ways, that no power can predict

while u keep following others free expressions to intimidate their rights and insinuate threats of using ur powers to ban anyone

Que puis-je menaçant u sujet ou dont le pouvoir ne reçois plus de i u ici ou en général??? aucun des cours

ce que je veux dire être dans la vérité est à tout le monde la même puisqu'il s'agit de concept de vérité pour l'existence des faits de manières libres, qu'aucune puissance ne peut prédire

alors u continuez à suivre d'autres expressions libres pour intimider leurs droits et insinuer menaces d'utilisation de pouvoirs ur d'interdire toute

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
21-09-2013, 10:29 AM
obviously the english version is the original

u should accept that english is really objective language so dont belong to anyone
Find all posts by this user
21-09-2013, 10:36 AM
absols,
Since people post here almost exclusively in English, you will have better luck getting your point across if you do the same. Obviously people keep trying to understand you. Work with us by trying to be easier to understand.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
21-09-2013, 10:48 AM
(21-09-2013 10:36 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Obviously people keep trying to understand you.

Ima just gonna keep dicking with him using his own words in the gibberish generator until he stops posting like this. Ain't gonna bother trying to divine some meaning or intent from shit presented as gibberish.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-09-2013, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2013 11:06 AM by absols.)
u wont succeed, my sentences are perfect watever i say, im free truly so any mean is objective, this is what words are for
not literature

the more u dick the more u gonna b out alone, the more it would prove the point too

all now is simply, truth vs anyone as truth is against everyone, any subjective mean is opposed to reality while being present itself, so evil fact
21-09-2013, 11:01 AM
I have been trying but you don't seem to care.

Carry on.

There are some whacky theists on here I will try to figure out.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
21-09-2013, 11:12 AM
(21-09-2013 10:48 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 10:36 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Obviously people keep trying to understand you.

Ima just gonna keep dicking with him using his own words in the gibberish generator until he stops posting like this. Ain't gonna bother trying to divine some meaning or intent from shit presented as gibberish.

*her.

I believe I have translated at least that much. Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-09-2013, 11:27 AM
(21-09-2013 11:12 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 10:48 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ima just gonna keep dicking with him using his own words in the gibberish generator until he stops posting like this. Ain't gonna bother trying to divine some meaning or intent from shit presented as gibberish.

*her.

I believe I have translated at least that much. Thumbsup

Ya think? Well that would be curious. Consider

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
21-09-2013, 11:28 AM
when u perceive me as a female then u r confirming the evil u r that cant exist in truth

how can facts b genders

what is a male or a man to u??? when u obviously dont recognize objective superior value, what superiority are u talking about being urselves reference??? when any fact for u is to take advantage from for better ur lives what r u more then chicken since u cant better ur lives by being better simply alone
how manhood is about some powers to force limited means as universal principles, when u need that much recognition to ur objective sense, how are u objective at the first place so a free conscious right

there is no genders in truth

so what believe in conscious genders beings is evil by definition, meaning to enjoy truth knowledge abuse for any living possible opportunism ways
21-09-2013, 11:33 AM
(19-09-2013 09:59 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Mark Dreher was banned because of continued threats after a very clear, strict warning as well as various forms of spam.

Damn! Did that whack-a-loon actually threaten someone with physical harm?
I don't know whether I'm surprised, or not.