RE: Banned
Absols is the linguistic equivalent of the weird math guy Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
21-09-2013, 04:45 PM
wait for who is gonna take u forever freak head, it is incredible how far u would give urself ur head and everything u know to worse only to keep the shit u r at the same level and bring everything lower to

hey ur boss is supposed to b the child freak, the son of man, so in ur dirty story im ur infinite grandfather, which again show how far u r unsane that would eat itself to mean being shit superiority over all

another thing freak, the whole endless tortures thing is for freedom of a man proven from any pretense of creating it, by destroying any print or thing to that pretense
so not the opposite as u claim, as if anything now could b meaning the creation of a man conceived for powerful superior livings that u could witness his birth

it shows again ur dirty mind connections to absolute shit ends
[+] 1 user Likes absols's post
21-09-2013, 07:00 PM
Russell Brand once stated, "Without fame, this haircut just looks like mental illness."

One might think about taking that to heart. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
21-09-2013, 09:50 PM
(21-09-2013 04:45 PM)absols Wrote:  it is incredible how far u would give urself ur head

I am fucking crying. Weeping
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
21-09-2013, 10:09 PM
(21-09-2013 04:45 PM)absols Wrote:  wait for who is gonna take u forever freak head, it is incredible how far u would give urself ur head and everything u know to worse only to keep the shit u r at the same level and bring everything lower to

hey ur boss is supposed to b the child freak, the son of man, so in ur dirty story im ur infinite grandfather, which again show how far u r unsane that would eat itself to mean being shit superiority over all

another thing freak, the whole endless tortures thing is for freedom of a man proven from any pretense of creating it, by destroying any print or thing to that pretense
so not the opposite as u claim, as if anything now could b meaning the creation of a man conceived for powerful superior livings that u could witness his birth

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

... this is my signature!
21-09-2013, 11:37 PM
Is this thread now fully derailed by absols, or is someone still interested in Dreher and his potential as a danger?

I AM he who is called... cat furniture.
22-09-2013, 12:17 AM
(21-09-2013 11:37 PM)I Am Wrote:  Is this thread now fully derailed by absols, or is someone still interested in Dreher and his potential as a danger?

Mark Dreher is no danger to anyone. Men like him talk like that cos it makes him feel powerful. Its a coping mechanism for people who feel they aren't in control.

He's just a loon who needs company and medication.

Absols is our new entertaining nut job.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post
22-09-2013, 08:13 AM
(21-09-2013 04:45 PM)absols Wrote:  wait for who is gonna take u forever freak head, it is incredible how far u would give urself ur head and everything u know to worse only to keep the shit u r at the same level and bring everything lower to

This forum is full of clarity rejectors. Drinking Beverage
22-09-2013, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2013 08:37 AM by absols.)
u deduce that clarity mean jesus so all is to god powers, careless about true words and truth value revelations

anyway it doesnt matter, truth want u all killed except me
22-09-2013, 08:40 AM
(22-09-2013 08:30 AM)absols Wrote:  u deduce that clarity mean jesus so all is to god powers, careless about true words and truth value revelations

anyway it doesnt matter, truth want u all killed except me

Truth is trying to kill me? Huh

[Image: giphy.gif]