Banned

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2013, 02:10 PM
RE: Banned
Put absols on ignore this morning after reading yet another nasty post. If it's gonna stay, I don't plan to read it any more.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-09-2013, 02:17 PM
(27-09-2013 02:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Put absols on ignore this morning after reading yet another nasty post. If it's gonna stay, I don't plan to read it any more.

I'm thinking of doing the same. But at the same time, as terrible as it is to understand, sometimes it says some pretty funny stuff. Tongue

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
27-09-2013, 02:24 PM
(27-09-2013 12:16 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(27-09-2013 12:09 PM)absols Wrote:  i want to see who is in charge here

That'd be me (and KingsChosen)........can I help you?

Uhm... I'm not sure if it took you as one of the guys in charge... Confused

Unless if it PM'ed you, of course.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
27-09-2013, 02:25 PM
(27-09-2013 11:59 AM)kim Wrote:  It's probably time for everyone to put Absols on their ignore list. It's not as if reading one of his/her posts is going to add anything to what is being discussed.

If no one reads Absols and no one responds to Absols ... Absols will become the forum ghost.

Kind of cool when you think about it. Shy

Now that I think about it, we should have Absols ignored on everyone's account save for a select few, and try to make a bunch of religions around the word of Absols. Consider
27-09-2013, 02:30 PM
(27-09-2013 02:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Put absols on ignore this morning after reading yet another nasty post. If it's gonna stay, I don't plan to read it any more.

I never could parse it. Can't even tell if they're nasty or not. I still don't know where that ignore button is but I don't really need it. I liked playing with it for a while but now I just skip past. The proliferation of these unusual and peculiar virtual individuals on this forum and their invariably associated effluvium just don't bother me much. Just the price of doing business here. Yeah it might be a particularly noxious pungent fart which seems like it'll never fade, but it always fades, maybe not as rapidly as more sensitive noses might like. Big Grin

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post