Banned Member's Given Reps

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: Banned Member's Given Reps
Nah, it was a muso issue!

''Though they go mad,they shall be sane
Though they sink through the seas they shall rise again' Dylan Thomas.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2013, 05:24 PM
Wait.. what? You got banned because you had a differing opinion on music?
What kind of fascist was running that place...

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
Yea! KC is a lying douche! he promised me choc-chip cookies and all I got was raisin.. RAISIN!!
24-09-2013, 05:31 PM
Well it's a long story.
You can check it out on site.
Yeah, David Nicholls hated any controversy.
He was also going to have me arrested if I attended the big conference............

''Though they go mad,they shall be sane
Though they sink through the seas they shall rise again' Dylan Thomas.
24-09-2013, 06:38 PM
(24-09-2013 11:22 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Sorry DL but I'm against this. I say let the reps stay.

If you remove reps by banned members then it's only right to remove the positives as well and I don't agree with that.

You say that now because you'll lose the rep from itsFerdinand. Smile

(24-09-2013 12:53 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  [Image: dd710119fd0d51c3aa2fb6dbf4d599c5.png]

Looking at that last pic, I guess there was a good reason he was banned.

Was that on Hughsie's rep list?

(24-09-2013 11:39 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Iff there are instances where a sock puppet has been used to give extra rep, I'd happily correct that. But removing rep because a member was banned would suck. I've never given a shit about my positive rep, aside from getting a smile when my friends say nice things about me. My neg rep on the other hand...that tells a story. Take that away and you take away my forum history. No thank you.

I'm going to agree with Stark and several others on this. I think the reps should stay. Rep is nice, and provides an outlook on members. I like rep. It's nice to see that my posts are appealing to some posters, and some posters enjoy the presence of my personality here on the forum. At the same time, it's cool to the opposite reactions of members as well. The negatives do the same. They tell a story of what was once occurring on the forum, and that's pretty cool history.

(19-04-2014 10:31 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  Stupidity may be spectacular, but it's still stupidity.
24-09-2013, 07:03 PM
I say just delete the socks. They have no right to double rep some1. And i wouldnt delete the negs and leave the plusses. No chery picking

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
24-09-2013, 07:07 PM
Exactly. Barefoot or gtfo!

24-09-2013, 07:39 PM
(24-09-2013 05:31 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Well it's a long story.
You can check it out on site.
Yeah, David Nicholls hated any controversy.
He was also going to have me arrested if I attended the big conference............

Any chance of a link? I'd love to read that.
Because I find that mind blowing. And arrested! WTAF!

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
Yea! KC is a lying douche! he promised me choc-chip cookies and all I got was raisin.. RAISIN!!