Banned from Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2013, 09:46 AM

Banned from Christian Forums
Well, I've finally been banned from Christian Forums. I'm surprised it took them this long actually; I was warned over and over not to talk about Veridicanism or the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ. I told the amorphous moderator that they might as well make the ban permanent because if they let me back in, I will start right up again. I have no time or use for being in a forum where I cannot discuss what I believe in.

The Christians on that site are very ugly in their demeanor and attitude. It's like underneath is a very mean and hateful spirit. The hypocrisy is what makes it so ugly.

You're a false prophet from Satan, and you're going to burn in hell with him forever. I will pray for you. God bless.

Also, Christians tend to be fairly ignorant people. Not that atheists are not also ignorant, but the percentage of true idiocy is greater among the Ancient Christians. But if you take the Holy Bible as the end all of God's word, then I guess there isn't a lot of critical thinking you have to do.

In fact, there was this person at work, a fellow nurse I was talking to. She is what you would call a Bible-thumping fanatic. She said she was so angry that the Catholic school she sent her daughter to made her daughter make the sign of the cross. She said that was just needless superstition, not at all what God requires from us. So, I said, "Can I ask you a question, kind of a debate question?"

She said, "Sure! Go for it."

I said, "That same Church decided what would and would not be considered the Word of God, the Bible. Why are you so upset about the sign of the cross but accept the Holy Bible as the World of God from the same people who made up the sign of the cross?"

You could just see in her eyes that she was stumped and had never thought about it. It literally looked like the machinery in her head had ground to a halt. For a half-hour she tried to come up with something, but eventually just started talking about how much Jesus meant to her, and I let her slide out of our "debate" by just listening and nodding (It's called therapeutic communication). It was like one of those accidental hits in sparring--the guys coming in with his guard down just as you throw a roundhouse to the head you never thought would land and, boom!

Christians are too delicate for debate. Not New Christians, not Veridicans, but the Ancient Christians.

The website is done http://veridican.org What's so great about it is that it is complete, logically, the philosophy I mean. The very first tenet, Una Substantia, is derived from the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ. every other aspect of the religion can be justified by that first tenet--even the second tenet is justified by the first tenet. It is logically consistent.
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2013, 09:51 AM

RE: Banned from Christian Forums
Why are you on an atheist forum again?
[+] 3 users Like That Icelandic's post
26-03-2013, 09:52 AM
Congratulations?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2013, 09:58 AM
Fucking Egor... you write like we should give a fuck about what you say, and then you start spouting that hell crap. Dodgy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
26-03-2013, 09:59 AM
Hmmm, how odd. Christians don't like people hanging around advertising new cults? I never would have expected that.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 2 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
26-03-2013, 10:01 AM
(26-03-2013 09:46 AM)Egor Wrote:  Well, I've finally been banned from Christian Forums. I'm surprised it took them this long actually; I was warned over and over not to talk about Veridicanism or the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ. I told the amorphous moderator that they might as well make the ban permanent because if they let me back in, I will start right up again. I have no time or use for being in a forum where I cannot discuss what I believe in.

Religion is rarely about accepting other views. Your religion is no exception to this. I'm not sure why you're telling us you were banned.

(26-03-2013 09:46 AM)Egor Wrote:  The Christians on that site are very ugly in their demeanor and attitude. It's like underneath is a very mean and hateful spirit. The hypocrisy is what makes it so ugly.

Sounds familiar.

(26-03-2013 09:46 AM)Egor Wrote:  You're a false prophet from Satan, and you're going to burn in hell with him forever. I will pray for you. God bless.

This sounds familiar too. The Satan and burn in hell parts.

(26-03-2013 09:46 AM)Egor Wrote:  Also, Christians tend to be fairly ignorant people. Not that atheists are not also ignorant, but the percentage of true idiocy is greater among the Ancient Christians. But if you take the Holy Bible as the end all of God's word, then I guess there isn't a lot of critical thinking you have to do.

But if you take the Veridican gospel, translated from other English translations, as the end all of God's word, then I guess there isn't a lot of critical thinking you have to do.

(26-03-2013 09:46 AM)Egor Wrote:  I said, "That same Church decided what would and would not be considered the Word of God, the Bible. Why are you so upset about the sign of the cross but accept the Holy Bible as the World of God from the same people who made up the sign of the cross?"

To make it broader, why be upset with anything in this world if it's all god's creation and part of his plan?

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 1 user Likes guitar_nut's post
26-03-2013, 10:04 AM

(26-03-2013 09:51 AM)That Icelandic Wrote:  Why are you on an atheist forum again?

Because that's where the discussion and debate is. Actually, it's not so amazing that I would be here, but that a real atheist would be here. I would imagine if I gave up my belief in God that I would want nothing at all to do with religious discussion.

(26-03-2013 09:58 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fucking Egor... you write like we should give a fuck about what you say, and then you start spouting that hell crap. Dodgy

You responded before I could even finish editing this post, so don't go there. Censored

(26-03-2013 09:59 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Hmmm, how odd. Christians don't like people hanging around advertising new cults? I never would have expected that.

They should. They should see it as an opportunity to hone their debate skills. Just like y'all do. Just like I do. Drinking Beverage
26-03-2013, 10:08 AM
(26-03-2013 10:04 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(26-03-2013 09:58 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fucking Egor... you write like we should give a fuck about what you say, and then you start spouting that hell crap. Dodgy

You responded before I could even finish editing this post, so don't go there. Censored

Wasn't even in reference to this post so much as general demeanor.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
26-03-2013, 10:13 AM
So you judge the atheists and proclaim they are going to hell but you think the christians who claim you are going to hell for starting a new cult are wrong.

Also, you act like you don't want to be there but will continue to post your delusional crap if unbanned so you ask it to be permanent? WTF?

(1) Do you even think about what you post ?
(2) Are you so absolutely deluded and warped that you don't see the hypocrisy in your statements?
(3) I don't give a flying fuck about where you are banned or why.
(4) For the record, you don't debate here either. You just ignore questions or spout off your "god told me yesterday" defense.
26-03-2013, 10:15 AM
Kind of in topic....

.... looks good Thumbsup

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post