Banned from Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2013, 09:29 AM

RE: Banned from Christian Forums
Egor wrote:
"Yep. Charcoal for the Kingdom barbeques, torches for the streets of heaven. You have a blazing future ahead of you."

I dunno about you guys but I always thought that if God loves us all he would save us all from our god given humanity. Now when i see christians or muslims or jews preaching about god or some shit like that i remind myself of what they say if you don't agree with them. "Burn in eternal hellfire!" "May god have pity on your disgusting soul, pagan!" "Heretic, you cannot see the light of Allah!" All i see is hate and igrorance there, not love or compassion, just power grabs and indoctrination.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like That Icelandic's post
14-10-2015, 02:25 AM
(26-03-2013 09:46 AM)Egor Wrote:  
Well, I've finally been banned from Christian Forums. I'm surprised it took them this long actually; I was warned over and over not to talk about Veridicanism or the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ. I told the amorphous moderator that they might as well make the ban permanent because if they let me back in, I will start right up again. I have no time or use for being in a forum where I cannot discuss what I believe in.

The Christians on that site are very ugly in their demeanor and attitude. It's like underneath is a very mean and hateful spirit. The hypocrisy is what makes it so ugly.

You're a false prophet from Satan, and you're going to burn in hell with him forever. I will pray for you. God bless.

Also, Christians tend to be fairly ignorant people. Not that atheists are not also ignorant, but the percentage of true idiocy is greater among the Ancient Christians. But if you take the Holy Bible as the end all of God's word, then I guess there isn't a lot of critical thinking you have to do.

In fact, there was this person at work, a fellow nurse I was talking to. She is what you would call a Bible-thumping fanatic. She said she was so angry that the Catholic school she sent her daughter to made her daughter make the sign of the cross. She said that was just needless superstition, not at all what God requires from us. So, I said, "Can I ask you a question, kind of a debate question?"

She said, "Sure! Go for it."

I said, "That same Church decided what would and would not be considered the Word of God, the Bible. Why are you so upset about the sign of the cross but accept the Holy Bible as the World of God from the same people who made up the sign of the cross?"

You could just see in her eyes that she was stumped and had never thought about it. It literally looked like the machinery in her head had ground to a halt. For a half-hour she tried to come up with something, but eventually just started talking about how much Jesus meant to her, and I let her slide out of our "debate" by just listening and nodding (It's called therapeutic communication). It was like one of those accidental hits in sparring--the guys coming in with his guard down just as you throw a roundhouse to the head you never thought would land and, boom!

Christians are too delicate for debate. Not New Christians, not Veridicans, but the Ancient Christians.

The website is done http://veridican.org What's so great about it is that it is complete, logically, the philosophy I mean. The very first tenet, Una Substantia, is derived from the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ. every other aspect of the religion can be justified by that first tenet--even the second tenet is justified by the first tenet. It is logically consistent.

The whole thing is fake. That site is not christian. There are a lot of ignorant christians posting there and ignorant atheists too. I just posted for fun about nonsense in singles so I never noticed. But now I posted in the debate section. Those christian moderators telling you that aren't even christians. The site is owned by an atheist who wants to make money by stirring debates because he hates christianity. So he pretends to be a woman Hetta. They have sock accounts so they make two persons: one is atheist and gay, the other is christian and a homophobic. They flame each other and keep posting and the rest joins in and on and on it goes. Unbelievable. Lol I got banned for a curse word they said which was in a link. But 'Hetta' was just angry that I had another take on feminism and went against him/her and posted a voice for men which had that word in it. Profanity oh and once I said shit, profanity warning. Gimme a break those people are not for real. Read the last comment from Hetta Tulc. This is exactly what happened to all christians who got banned there:

http://www.reviewstream.com/reviews/?p=11179&n=1

Makes you wonder: Why does a christian forum ban christians?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2015, 06:41 AM
(14-10-2015 02:25 AM)Messy Wrote:  The whole thing is fake. That site is not christian. There are a lot of ignorant christians posting there and ignorant atheists too. I just posted for fun about nonsense in singles so I never noticed. But now I posted in the debate section. Those christian moderators telling you that aren't even christians. The site is owned by an atheist who wants to make money by stirring debates because he hates christianity. So he pretends to be a woman Hetta. They have sock accounts so they make two persons: one is atheist and gay, the other is christian and a homophobic. They flame each other and keep posting and the rest joins in and on and on it goes. Unbelievable. Lol I got banned for a curse word they said which was in a link. But 'Hetta' was just angry that I had another take on feminism and went against him/her and posted a voice for men which had that word in it. Profanity oh and once I said shit, profanity warning. Gimme a break those people are not for real. Read the last comment from Hetta Tulc. This is exactly what happened to all christians who got banned there:

よこそう

あなたのよこそう鰭脚類

[Image: 11426248_431525590387614_1303635845_n.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
14-10-2015, 07:00 AM
(14-10-2015 02:25 AM)Messy Wrote:  
(26-03-2013 09:46 AM)Egor Wrote:  
Well, I've finally been banned from Christian Forums. I'm surprised it took them this long actually; I was warned over and over not to talk about Veridicanism or the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ. I told the amorphous moderator that they might as well make the ban permanent because if they let me back in, I will start right up again. I have no time or use for being in a forum where I cannot discuss what I believe in.

The Christians on that site are very ugly in their demeanor and attitude. It's like underneath is a very mean and hateful spirit. The hypocrisy is what makes it so ugly.

You're a false prophet from Satan, and you're going to burn in hell with him forever. I will pray for you. God bless.

Also, Christians tend to be fairly ignorant people. Not that atheists are not also ignorant, but the percentage of true idiocy is greater among the Ancient Christians. But if you take the Holy Bible as the end all of God's word, then I guess there isn't a lot of critical thinking you have to do.

In fact, there was this person at work, a fellow nurse I was talking to. She is what you would call a Bible-thumping fanatic. She said she was so angry that the Catholic school she sent her daughter to made her daughter make the sign of the cross. She said that was just needless superstition, not at all what God requires from us. So, I said, "Can I ask you a question, kind of a debate question?"

She said, "Sure! Go for it."

I said, "That same Church decided what would and would not be considered the Word of God, the Bible. Why are you so upset about the sign of the cross but accept the Holy Bible as the World of God from the same people who made up the sign of the cross?"

You could just see in her eyes that she was stumped and had never thought about it. It literally looked like the machinery in her head had ground to a halt. For a half-hour she tried to come up with something, but eventually just started talking about how much Jesus meant to her, and I let her slide out of our "debate" by just listening and nodding (It's called therapeutic communication). It was like one of those accidental hits in sparring--the guys coming in with his guard down just as you throw a roundhouse to the head you never thought would land and, boom!

Christians are too delicate for debate. Not New Christians, not Veridicans, but the Ancient Christians.

The website is done http://veridican.org What's so great about it is that it is complete, logically, the philosophy I mean. The very first tenet, Una Substantia, is derived from the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ. every other aspect of the religion can be justified by that first tenet--even the second tenet is justified by the first tenet. It is logically consistent.

The whole thing is fake. That site is not christian. There are a lot of ignorant christians posting there and ignorant atheists too. I just posted for fun about nonsense in singles so I never noticed. But now I posted in the debate section. Those christian moderators telling you that aren't even christians. The site is owned by an atheist who wants to make money by stirring debates because he hates christianity. So he pretends to be a woman Hetta. They have sock accounts so they make two persons: one is atheist and gay, the other is christian and a homophobic. They flame each other and keep posting and the rest joins in and on and on it goes. Unbelievable. Lol I got banned for a curse word they said which was in a link. But 'Hetta' was just angry that I had another take on feminism and went against him/her and posted a voice for men which had that word in it. Profanity oh and once I said shit, profanity warning. Gimme a break those people are not for real. Read the last comment from Hetta Tulc. This is exactly what happened to all christians who got banned there:

Nice necro you've got there.

Also:
[Image: its-a-conspiracy.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
14-10-2015, 12:07 PM
[Image: WSKdtFQ.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 6 users Like EvolutionKills's post
15-10-2015, 09:14 AM
(14-10-2015 06:41 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  よこそう

あなたのよこそう鰭脚類

бегемот лося банан вещь

говядина пирог банана мускатный орех , что с кошкой

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
15-10-2015, 10:01 AM
(15-10-2015 09:14 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(14-10-2015 06:41 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  よこそう

あなたのよこそう鰭脚類

бегемот лося банан вещь

Jullie zijn kloten om dingen te posten die ik niet kan verstaanverstaan Big Grin

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
15-10-2015, 10:50 AM
(15-10-2015 10:01 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 09:14 AM)Logisch Wrote:  бегемот лося банан вещь

Jullie zijn kloten om dingen te posten die ik niet kan verstaanverstaan Big Grin

איך ווי דאָריטאָס און סאָלסאַ

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
15-10-2015, 10:58 AM
Wow, this had me thinking ol' Egor was back lol. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
15-10-2015, 11:13 AM
(15-10-2015 10:58 AM)kineo Wrote:  Wow, this had me thinking ol' Egor was back lol. Big Grin

Thankfully no.

[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post