Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2013, 10:23 AM
RE: Banned from Christian Forums
Idiot.
It has nothing to do with beligions.
No one likes to be called "ancient".
That's all it's about.
No one care about the Church of the Green Dick, (Veridicanism).
Now go take your meds, and go out and play Egor.
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2013, 10:31 AM
What "Christian Forums"?
There are lots of christian flavors and those include Catholics, Jehovah's Witnesses, Calvinists, Baptists, Veridicans, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.
BTW, I think Catholics are easier to convert. Did you go there? You should. Catholics are lost with all of their rituals, pedo-priests, money laundry in The Vatican, etc. They do need to see a new shinning light. They might need you.

Of course, you could get banned from catholic forums too, but preaching the Word of God is not easy. It never is.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-03-2013, 10:39 AM
(26-03-2013 10:04 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(26-03-2013 09:59 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Hmmm, how odd. Christians don't like people hanging around advertising new cults? I never would have expected that.

They should. They should see it as an opportunity to hone their debate skills. Just like y'all do. Just like I do. Drinking Beverage

Most theists are not looking for a debate. They're looking for a nice pile of sand in which they can bury their heads and pretend reality works their way and no other way. Debates make them crawl out of their sand pit. Worse, debates run the risk that someone will out-debate them and present questions they can't answer. I personally believe that deep down, lurking in the dark depths of most theist's subconscious, there are doubts about their faith, usually caused by the craziness of that same faith and the theist's inability to internally resolve that craziness. Their minds ignore those doubts, hide from the fears that they're faith is not all it's cracked up to be, but deep down, they know those fears are there, so they are extra careful to avoid situations that bring those fears to light. Situations like debates.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
26-03-2013, 10:56 AM
(26-03-2013 10:31 AM)KVron Wrote:  What "Christian Forums"?
The name of the forum that Egor is talking about is "Christian Forums". Smile

http://www.christianforums.com/

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
26-03-2013, 10:56 AM
(26-03-2013 09:46 AM)Egor Wrote:  
Well, I've finally been banned from Christian Forums. I'm surprised it took them this long actually; I was warned over and over not to talk about Veridicanism or the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ. I told the amorphous moderator that they might as well make the ban permanent because if they let me back in, I will start right up again. I have no time or use for being in a forum where I cannot discuss what I believe in.

The Christians on that site are very ugly in their demeanor and attitude. It's like underneath is a very mean and hateful spirit. The hypocrisy is what makes it so ugly.

You're a false prophet from Satan, and you're going to burn in hell with him forever. I will pray for you. God bless.

Also, Christians tend to be fairly ignorant people. Not that atheists are not also ignorant, but the percentage of true idiocy is greater among the Ancient Christians. But if you take the Holy Bible as the end all of God's word, then I guess there isn't a lot of critical thinking you have to do.

In fact, there was this person at work, a fellow nurse I was talking to. She is what you would call a Bible-thumping fanatic. She said she was so angry that the Catholic school she sent her daughter to made her daughter make the sign of the cross. She said that was just needless superstition, not at all what God requires from us. So, I said, "Can I ask you a question, kind of a debate question?"

She said, "Sure! Go for it."

I said, "That same Church decided what would and would not be considered the Word of God, the Bible. Why are you so upset about the sign of the cross but accept the Holy Bible as the World of God from the same people who made up the sign of the cross?"

You could just see in her eyes that she was stumped and had never thought about it. It literally looked like the machinery in her head had ground to a halt. For a half-hour she tried to come up with something, but eventually just started talking about how much Jesus meant to her, and I let her slide out of our "debate" by just listening and nodding (It's called therapeutic communication). It was like one of those accidental hits in sparring--the guys coming in with his guard down just as you throw a roundhouse to the head you never thought would land and, boom!

Christians are too delicate for debate. Not New Christians, not Veridicans, but the Ancient Christians.

The website is done http://veridican.org What's so great about it is that it is complete, logically, the philosophy I mean. The very first tenet, Una Substantia, is derived from the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ. every other aspect of the religion can be justified by that first tenet--even the second tenet is justified by the first tenet. It is logically consistent.

A few thoughts... First, I have never been banned from any kind of Christian internet forum or a website area designated for Christians or the religious, but I have had deleted my opinions concerning specific religious beliefs. I would think that if it is okay to debate the meaning of certain Biblical passages, it would also be okay to question the inception and validity of those passages. But apparently in some places it is not.

Secondly, I think it is okay to push any kind of religious jargon at an atheist site, after all, everyone should have a chance to bring forth evidence that may make an atheist a believer. But in so doing, the religious jargon is making itself subject to criticism. Such criticism is part of the deal and should be taken without complaint.
26-03-2013, 11:45 AM

(26-03-2013 10:13 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  So you judge the atheists and proclaim they are going to hell but you think the christians who claim you are going to hell for starting a new cult are wrong.

How would an atheist avoid hell--if there is one? Seriously? But anyone who says they love Christ, no matter what their religion, I would never judge them--never.

(26-03-2013 10:31 AM)KVron Wrote:  BTW, I think Catholics are easier to convert. Did you go there? You should. Catholics are lost with all of their rituals, pedo-priests, money laundry in The Vatican, etc. They do need to see a new shinning light. They might need you.

Maybe I'll give it a shot. Most Catholics, I find, are either too far gone or they are ready to be atheists. The Catholic Church is one of the greatest generators of atheists there are.

Quote:Of course, you could get banned from catholic forums too, but preaching the Word of God is not easy. It never is.

Well said. It sounds like you have some experience in it.

(26-03-2013 10:39 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Most theists are not looking for a debate. They're looking for a nice pile of sand in which they can bury their heads and pretend reality works their way and no other way.

True. A lot of atheists are the same way, however. I am about to get banned from Atheist + and I just joined. They seem truly paranoid of theists joining. We'll see how it goes. And there are as many atheists forums I've been banned from as Christian forums. People don't like their faith to be shaken no matter what side of the coin they're on.
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2013, 11:47 AM
(26-03-2013 09:46 AM)Egor Wrote:  
Well, I've finally been banned from Christian Forums. I'm surprised it took them this long actually; I was warned over and over not to talk about Veridicanism or the Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ. I told the amorphous moderator that they might as well make the ban permanent because if they let me back in, I will start right up again. I have no time or use for being in a forum where I cannot discuss what I believe in.

The Christians on that site are very ugly in their demeanor and attitude. It's like underneath is a very mean and hateful spirit. The hypocrisy is what makes it so ugly.

You're a false prophet from Satan, and you're going to burn in hell with him forever. I will pray for you. God bless.

Also, Christians tend to be fairly ignorant people. Not that atheists are not also ignorant, but the percentage of true idiocy is greater among the Ancient Christians. But if you take the Holy Bible as the end all of God's word, then I guess there isn't a lot of critical thinking you have to do.

In fact, there was this person at work, a fellow nurse I was talking to. She is what you would call a Bible-thumping fanatic. She said she was so angry that the Catholic school she sent her daughter to made her daughter make the sign of the cross. She said that was just needless superstition, not at all what God requires from us. So, I said, "Can I ask you a question, kind of a debate question?"

She said, "Sure! Go for it."

I said, "That same Church decided what would and would not be considered the Word of God, the Bible. Why are you so upset about the sign of the cross but accept the Holy Bible as the World of God from the same people who made up the sign of the cross?"

You could just see in her eyes that she was stumped and had never thought about it. It literally looked like the machinery in her head had ground to a halt. For a half-hour she tried to come up with something, but eventually just started talking about how much Jesus meant to her, and I let her slide out of our "debate" by just listening and nodding (It's called therapeutic communication). It was like one of those accidental hits in sparring--the guys coming in with his guard down just as you throw a roundhouse to the head you never thought would land and, boom!

Christians are too delicate for debate. Not New Christians, not Veridicans, but the Ancient Christians.

The website is done http://veridican.org What's so great about it is that it is complete, logically, the philosophy I mean. The very first tenet, Una Substantia, is derived from the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ. every other aspect of the religion can be justified by that first tenet--even the second tenet is justified by the first tenet. It is logically consistent.
So you got exactly what you went there for. Whoop-de-doo... Drinking Beverage

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
26-03-2013, 12:00 PM
(26-03-2013 11:45 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(26-03-2013 10:39 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Most theists are not looking for a debate. They're looking for a nice pile of sand in which they can bury their heads and pretend reality works their way and no other way.

True. A lot of atheists are the same way, however. I am about to get banned from Atheist + and I just joined. They seem truly paranoid of theists joining. We'll see how it goes. And there are as many atheists forums I've been banned from as Christian forums. People don't like their faith to be shaken no matter what side of the coin they're on.

Maybe "paranoid" isn't the word you're looking for. Maybe "exhausted" or "disgusted" would fit better. I think most atheist sites who ban theists are just tired of hearing the same old crap being spewed from different clueless posters, over and over, with none of them listening to or caring about any replies - they just spew and spew and spew, over and over, and it gets old. Even when one of them has a clever new way to spew, it's just the same old crap wrapped up a little differently, and the same old ignoring any and all rebuttals. Tiresome. Tedious. Useless.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
26-03-2013, 12:27 PM
I do find it tedious... but if you're too handy wi da hammer... you end up only chatting to your mates. And I have to admit the weirdos on this site do provide entertainment. Otherwise I might have to be like, clever and shit in order to feel good about myself... or alternatively, feel stuppif... <- intentional spelling mistake...
26-03-2013, 12:42 PM
How ironic. He just can't get along anywhere or with anyone.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces