Banned from Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2013, 03:40 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 12:44 AM by Doctor X.)
RE: Banned from Christian Forums

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2013, 03:50 PM
(26-03-2013 09:46 AM)Egor Wrote:  The Christians on that site are very ugly in their demeanor and attitude. It's like underneath is a very mean and hateful spirit. The hypocrisy is what makes it so ugly.
You're a false prophet from Satan, and you're going to burn in hell with him forever. I will pray for you. God bless.
Odd.

I once had a Veridican say that he "feels nothing but hatred" towards me.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 9 users Like kingschosen's post
26-03-2013, 04:24 PM
(26-03-2013 03:50 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(26-03-2013 09:46 AM)Egor Wrote:  The Christians on that site are very ugly in their demeanor and attitude. It's like underneath is a very mean and hateful spirit. The hypocrisy is what makes it so ugly.
You're a false prophet from Satan, and you're going to burn in hell with him forever. I will pray for you. God bless.
Odd.

Did you forgive him?
26-03-2013, 04:27 PM
I was completely ignorant about the First Veridican Church so I decided to have a look at around the website. I'm quite new to TTA and I have to say; "Man, you guys have got some real characters around here!" I had no idea of the entertainment this place would be providing.

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
[+] 9 users Like Heathen's post
26-03-2013, 04:28 PM
(26-03-2013 03:50 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
Odd.

Mmm... and ... I'm pretty certain I've seen the writing of a Veridican who has stated several times that all atheists will burn in hell forever ... so, I'm guessing that means me. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
26-03-2013, 04:38 PM
You joined Atheism+? Now I know you're crazy. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
26-03-2013, 04:39 PM
(26-03-2013 03:32 PM)Humanguy Wrote:  
(26-03-2013 03:16 PM)Julius Wrote:  Matt Dillahunty got banned from that forum - and he's the Archatheist of Austin.
Really, banned from A Christian and an Atheist? I stand corrected. I wonder what the hell he did!

Matt tried to disprove the assertion that the A-plus community was a bunch of Dogmatists. So, he registered a sock-puppet account that he used to reasonably disagree with what one of A'plus' "In Group" had posted. That sock-puppet account got banned really fast - within just a few posts.

So, after Matt revealed his true identity, the first reaction of the A-plus forum was to apologize in fits of grovelling. Them, the A-plus Community dug up some more hubris and decided that since Matt broke a rule - registered a Sock-Puppet account - he was to be banned from the forum until he apologized. Matt said....NO!

A lot of Skeptics and Atheists have been critical of the A-plus for a long time, and what A-plus did to Matt Dillahunty "sealed the deal" as far as confirming their suspicions. Even though Matt Dillahunty seems to say what he did was wrong, and that the A-plus Community deserves support, people (Atheists and Skeptics) still aren't buying it.
26-03-2013, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 12:44 AM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
[+] 1 user Likes Doctor X's post
26-03-2013, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2013 07:04 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-03-2013 11:45 AM)Egor Wrote:  But anyone who says they love Christ, no matter what their religion, I would never judge them--never.

You are so fucking full of shit. You regularly dismiss, despise, and denigrate atheists who not only love The Christ, but also have a much more fundamental and practical knowledge, understanding, and appreciation of The Word than you. Fucking hypocritical lying nitwit. ... Ego® is an appropriate moniker for you since you should apply for a registered trademark on egotism.

(26-03-2013 03:50 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Odd. I once had a Veridican say that he "feels nothing but hatred" towards me.

I know, right?

#sigh
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-03-2013, 08:11 PM
Those sites were meant as a community, not a cock-measuring ground, Egor. It's not really that awe-striking they wanted you gone.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 2 users Like Question's post