Banned from Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2013, 09:59 PM
RE: Banned from Christian Forums
(26-03-2013 05:18 PM)Doctor X Wrote:  On ANOTHER BOARD [Boo! Hiss!--Ed.] I raised the point that Atheist + has become a cult unto itself. Whether one agrees with that or not--or only limits it to some members--the Admin there got really mad and started with "you are being T3h RUDE" which "Violates" and some such nonsense. Rather than wait for the inevitable, I noted his response rather proved my claim and left. He did not like me leaving either. I added that to the evidence.

All it is is not believing in a fairy tale. The rest is personal privilege.

--J.D.
Don't even get me started on Atheism+. Bunch of totalitarian elitists. Angry

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
26-03-2013, 10:38 PM
(26-03-2013 05:18 PM)Doctor X Wrote:  On ANOTHER BOARD [Boo! Hiss!--Ed.] I raised the point that Atheist + has become a cult unto itself. Whether one agrees with that or not--or only limits it to some members--the Admin there got really mad and started with "you are being T3h RUDE" which "Violates" and some such nonsense. Rather than wait for the inevitable, I noted his response rather proved my claim and left. He did not like me leaving either. I added that to the evidence.

All it is is not believing in a fairy tale. The rest is personal privilege.

--J.D.

Hey Doctor, could you please make your letter smaller? I can still read what you write.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-03-2013, 11:29 PM
(26-03-2013 09:59 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Don't even get me started on Atheism+. Bunch of totalitarian elitists. Angry
Splitters !
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-03-2013, 12:06 AM
(26-03-2013 04:28 PM)kim Wrote:  
(26-03-2013 03:50 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Odd.

I once had a Veridican say that he "feels nothing but hatred" towards me.

Mmm... and ... I'm pretty certain I've seen the writing of a Veridican who has stated several times that all atheists will burn in hell forever ... so, I'm guessing that means me. Shy

Don't forget that that's the same veridican who promised that if he met any atheist face to face he would rather burn him at the stake than talk to him.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 2 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
27-03-2013, 12:09 AM
(27-03-2013 12:06 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
(26-03-2013 04:28 PM)kim Wrote:  Mmm... and ... I'm pretty certain I've seen the writing of a Veridican who has stated several times that all atheists will burn in hell forever ... so, I'm guessing that means me. Shy

Don't forget that that's the same veridican who promised that if he met any atheist face to face he would rather burn him at the stake than talk to him.

I think he's a disturbed angry person. Or that's what he wants everyone to think.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

27-03-2013, 12:16 AM

(26-03-2013 12:47 PM)Vera Wrote:  Anyway... Egor, I mostly stay out of your threads

And yet, here you are.

Quote: and I am honestly not trying to be offensive, flippant, or condescending, but am being completely serious - from what I've seen recently, you seem to be on a downward spiral and kinda unravelling. Please, for the sake of those around you, do something about it. Something that doesn't involve engaging a whole bunch of folk (most of us, with nothing better to do) in pointless battles of wits (or lack thereof). That only makes matters worse. For you. Just my two cents, take it or leave it.

Oh, puhleez. Drinking Beverage

(26-03-2013 01:38 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The Jews rejected Christianity so the apostles targeted the pagans. Take some pride in the parallel to alleviate the butt hurt.

...what? Huh

(26-03-2013 02:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  Honing your debate skills, Ed? Blink They're about as sharp as a tire iron. Drinking Beverage

All you post are these little quips. You argue nothing. You posit nothing. You are capable of nothing when it comes to debate. You want a debate? Start one--if you can.

(26-03-2013 02:39 PM)Julius Wrote:  Please think about it.

Done. Smartass

(26-03-2013 03:13 PM)Humanguy Wrote:  Trust me, you won't get banned from that forum, because nobody gets banned from that forum. And I don't know where you get the idea that the atheists there are paranoid of Christians joining. I'm glad to have a new Christian member.

The global mods are getting all bossy and I'm getting in their face about it. I'm going to be banned; I guarantee it.

By hey, welcome to TTA. Banana_zorro

(26-03-2013 03:16 PM)Doctor X Wrote:  Which is why people do not bother to join your forum, son.

My forum will grow in popularity as I do. If I don't grow in popularity, which means I will have failed to spread the Gospel, then my forum is pointless anyway. I'm not in life to be a professional forum moderator.
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2013, 12:28 AM

(26-03-2013 03:50 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I once had a Veridican say that he "feels nothing but hatred" towards me.

I said that? You'll have to post the link.

...oh, I might have...

If I did, I'm sorry. I can't talk like that; it's not right. I must say, I have a hard time dealing with Christians. Kind of the way Jesus had a hard time with the religious leaders.

But I take it back if I said it, and I'm sorry for saying it. The last thing I remember posting to you was condolences about your grandmother.

But then that would be the last thing I would remember, wouldn't it?

(26-03-2013 04:39 PM)Julius Wrote:  Matt tried to disprove the assertion that the A-plus community was a bunch of Dogmatists. So, he registered a sock-puppet account that he used to reasonably disagree with what one of A'plus' "In Group" had posted. That sock-puppet account got banned really fast - within just a few posts.

So, after Matt revealed his true identity, the first reaction of the A-plus forum was to apologize in fits of grovelling. Them, the A-plus Community dug up some more hubris and decided that since Matt broke a rule - registered a Sock-Puppet account - he was to be banned from the forum until he apologized. Matt said....NO!

A lot of Skeptics and Atheists have been critical of the A-plus for a long time, and what A-plus did to Matt Dillahunty "sealed the deal" as far as confirming their suspicions. Even though Matt Dillahunty seems to say what he did was wrong, and that the A-plus Community deserves support, people (Atheists and Skeptics) still aren't buying it.

There's lots of small atheist groups like that. I've been banned from at least three of them.

(27-03-2013 12:06 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Mmm... and ... I'm pretty certain I've seen the writing of a Veridican who has stated several times that all atheists will burn in hell forever ... so, I'm guessing that means me. Shy

Yep. If you die an atheist you will go to hell. I don't know what version of hell, and I don't know for how long, but hell is a certainty.

But that's not my opinion or judgment of you. That's the Lord Jesus Christ who says that, and I don't even think he would do that. It's God that is really capable of doling out that kind of punishment.

Quote:Don't forget that that's the same veridican who promised that if he met any atheist face to face he would rather burn him at the stake than talk to him.

I know I never said that. Dodgy
27-03-2013, 01:08 AM
Fucking Egor. Ass-raping you for the rest of my life is not a crime of the magnitude of eternal damnation. Jesus ain't here talking about sending peeps to hell, you are. If you think god's talking to you like that, you need more time in the wilderness.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
27-03-2013, 01:32 AM

Yep, I'm banned from Atheist +. I'd waste my time blasting their ridiculous need for authority, but that's already been done by some others in this thread.

But that's their forum, and it's their loss. Friendly Atheist and Happy Atheist are the same way. So, I go to Google and look for another small atheist forum to join. Cuz they'z alwayz croppin up.
27-03-2013, 01:38 AM

(27-03-2013 01:08 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fucking Egor. Ass-raping you for the rest of my life is not a crime of the magnitude of eternal damnation.

So what? Whatever God does is good. If you don't get that, then you don't get the concept of God, regardless whether or not God exists. If you don't get that fundamental fact about God, you don't understand the concept of God. That's your limitation. You need to get rid of it.

And of course only an ugly person would make the statement you did. Hobo

Quote:Jesus ain't here talking about sending peeps to hell, you are.

Yep. Charcoal for the Kingdom barbeques, torches for the streets of heaven. You have a blazing future ahead of you.

But you have the power to change all that. The itsy-bitsy bit of free will we get is intended to be used to choose what we believe. Yes